Bryce Young already benched in Carolina

mushypeaches

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Dont forget with that trade carolina paid out a #1 overall lol

They coulda had Stroud and a top Tackle. An ace WR. Kept DJ Moore and a 2nd rounder lol

Absolutely debilitating to this team. My friends and family are panthers fans. Their excitement today reminds me of Trent edwards or Fitzpatrick energy they gave us first month of a season. I tried warning them guard your feelings lol

They're convinced Andy Dalton is gunna be last years Joe Flacco Browns season 🤣🤣🤣

It felt like being 35 at the bar laughing at how immature the 20year Olds are, while forgetting that was me not all that long ago lol

I'm gunna let them have fun with it, but you'll find no comforting words from me when Andy freaking Dalton breaks their hearts lol

Under Tepper,

They cut Cam while paying him and brought in Bridgewater. They cut Bridgewater while paying both he and Cam and brought in Darnold. They paid Darnold crazy money before he played, eventually benched him and resigned Cam while still paying the other two. Then they brought in Mayfield.

Tepper hired Rhule after wooing him and signed him to crazy money. 
    He then canned him in season and Steve Wilkes took over and actually won games and looked like a competent coach. Tepper canned him and brought in Reich. He forced Reich to have a bunch of other former coaches and senior advisors all over his staff. Rhule had been allowed to choose his own staff so Reich wasn’t allowed. Reich wanted Stroud but Tepper wanted Young.

All this to say, Panthers nation has been through absolute Hell for so long that competent football seems like Nirvana to these poor bastiches .

Tepper is a jackwagon and hopefully he will leave Canales and Morgan alone and let them do the jobs he hired them for. However, he was at practice last week which looks😵

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Under Tepper,

They cut Cam while paying him and brought in Bridgewater. They cut Bridgewater while paying both he and Cam and brought in Darnold. They paid Darnold crazy money before he played, eventually benched him and resigned Cam while still paying the other two. Then they brought in Mayfield.

Tepper hired Rhule after wooing him and signed him to crazy money. 
    He then canned him in season and Steve Wilkes took over and actually won games and looked like a competent coach. Tepper canned him and brought in Reich. He forced Reich to have a bunch of other former coaches and senior advisors all over his staff. Rhule had been allowed to choose his own staff so Reich wasn’t allowed. Reich wanted Stroud but Tepper wanted Young.

All this to say, Panthers nation has been through absolute Hell for so long that competent football seems like Nirvana to these poor bastiches .

Tepper is a jackwagon and hopefully he will leave Canales and Morgan alone and let them do the jobs he hired them for. However, he was at practice last week which looks😵

Yea Tepper is a prat. Although I'm having no excuses made for Frank Reich. He underachieved his talent in Indy as well. He just isn't a good Head Coach. 

4 hours ago, benderbender said:

The hits keep coming

If it turns out next week she is dating Andy Dalton then the ***** really will hit the fan.

• Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea Tepper is a prat. Although I'm having no excuses made for Frank Reich. He underachieved his talent in Indy as well. He just isn't a good Head Coach. 

If it turns out next week she is dating Andy Dalton then the ***** really will hit the fan.

Well at least that’s one turnover he might learn from.  Impressive run for her, though.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, DJB said:

Young is toast . You can’t put old man Red Rifle and watch him throw 3 tuddies and the O looks significantly better and then go back to the kid . 

He will be dealt and a backup somewhere 

What could you get, 5th? I think his value is so trashed, that there's no value in dealing him. Worst case you got a guy to ride pine and have 5 years in the offense instead of playing backup carousel.

In the mean time, work on the kid, but it's def looking Zack Wilson ish.

I haven't paid attention much, are those 4th/5th years unmanageable cap wise for a guy that went #1? Or is he cheap backup money and by year 4 or 5 gets to top end backup $$ (tyrod or minschew type $$)

53 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

What could you get, 5th? I think his value is so trashed, that there's no value in dealing him. Worst case you got a guy to ride pine and have 5 years in the offense instead of playing backup carousel.

I haven't paid attention much, are those 4th/5th years unmanageable cap wise for a guy that went #1? Or is he cheap backup money and by year 4 or 5 gets to top end backup $$ (tyrod or minschew type $$)

The number one pick has his entire contract guaranteed 36m

HIs Cap hit goes from 8 to 12 million from years two to four.. while the dead cap goes from 31 million to 12 million from years to four 

Cap hit goes up dead cap goes down

Edited by Buffalo716

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

The 49ers got a 4th for Trey Lance last year. Seems like this would be about the same value IMO.

46 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Lance had the benefit of still being unknown. Young has had plenty of time to show he sucks 

Lance has also had 3 different Head Coaches in the span of a year and was a former #1 overall pick. Some team will talk themselves into there being value there.

With Buffalo being in on Lance when he was available...it wouldn't shock me if it was us.