Ride Share services this season

ProcessTruster

Question:  with the new stadium being built on top of where, I believe, the ride share drivers picked up and dropped off last season, does anyone know for certain how Uber/Lyft and the like are operating this season?   Will be in town next week without a car; thinking on Uber to/from game.   I wonder if ride share dries up late at night after a night game as well.   thanks

As a part-time Uber driver, the drop off and pick up lot, is on the western (far) side of the ECC Campus. The only thing the new stadium construction affects is the walk to the current stadium. I would think that the lot is still in the same location. 

Yep. Same location.  https://www.buffalobills.com/stadium/ride-share-lot

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Question:  with the new stadium being built on top of where, I believe, the ride share drivers picked up and dropped off last season, does anyone know for certain how Uber/Lyft and the like are operating this season?   Will be in town next week without a car; thinking on Uber to/from game.   I wonder if ride share dries up late at night after a night game as well.   thanks

Ride share a complete poop show after night games.

I can tell 1000% i would be taking the NFTA Express Bus services before ride share...especially after the game.

I would then take a ride share from the stop you get off

https://metro.nfta.com/schedules/game-day-express

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

ok to heck with that.   I'm driving.  what are reasonably priced off - property lots to park in?   when I had seasons in the Bledsoe era, I parked at "Gary's fathers house" (nice guy, prob dead now.. ) on Abbott near Brookview, but that was 20 years ago.   I am retired so I can get there at 5 if need be and pub crawl my way to the stadium. 

where do the nut balls on this board park?  that would be fun.  I've met KarlosNotAtTheTable in DC, but none of the rest.  thx