Chief's RB Pacheco out with Fractured Fibula - Reid now unsure if he will return this year

Big Turk

53 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see him tear it up. He can still play I am sure, and he knows the offense well and he knows the offense well and is a great fit.

I would be very surprised if he 'tears it up.

The only thing he did well last year was poach tds at the goal line. He gained 3.0 yds/carry on 135 carries behind an excellent line in Cleveland and looked pretty washed up to me. I hope he looks about the same for the Chiefs

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

If there is a consolation prize, they were able to bring Hunt back who was highly prouductive with them and only got released due to trouble with the law and getting caught on video doing bad stuff...which seems pretty common for KC.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him tear it up. He can still play I am sure, and he knows the offense well and is a great fit.

Yeah he was awesome when he was 22-23yrs old. Now he’s 29? That’s 45 mortal years. I’d be surprised if he’s anything more than a short yardage guy. 

5 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Hunts efficiency metrics last season (yds after contact, tackle evasion, broken tackles, explosive runs, etc.) were close to last in every single category. 

Think he was coming back from oblique surgery? Looked like a shell of himself though.

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

I think that they should be able to have 53-55 active on game day, and increase the number of PS callups before a player has to go on the active roster.  Bills for example have been playing a lot of dime due to LB injuries.  Doesn't take too many in game injuries to be very short handed in the defensive backfield.

Expect to see Worthy [4.21 40] run the Tyreek jet sweep,  his speed is a mismatch for the current group of Bills DB's.

Maybe Elam will be solo assigned to cover him in man coverage.  Whether he can tackle him we do know.

1 minute ago, Maynard said:

Think he was coming back from oblique surgery? Looked like a shell of himself 

Makes sense that he was not 100%....though he wasn't good the year before either. I'm thinking he is in serious decline and don't expect him to be very efficient or good. I hope I'm right.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Makes sense that he was not 100%....though he wasn't good the year before either. I'm thinking he is in serious decline and don't expect him to be very efficient or good. I hope I'm right.

I hope so too. Believe he’s about to be 30 years old as well.