Chief's RB Pacheco out with Fractured Fibula - Reid now unsure if he will return this year

Big Turk

They finally have some injury adversity to a premium player, their RB depth looks bad, Steele doesn't remotely strike me as a 3 down back

6 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

He got rolled up on, I don’t think it had much to do with his play style. I think this is a big hit to KC.

- Hollywood Brown probably out for the year.

- Kelce looking fairly pedestrian, Father Time may be catching up here

- Pacheco out for a month at least, probably a couple months.

It’s going to be the Mahomes and Rice show I think.

Mother Swift caught up to that man

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

Definitely not a fan - honestly for me one of the most annoying players in the league.  "But he runs so hard!" - you can run hard without being an a$$hat everytime you get up

Wow. I'm surprised he annoys so much. I don't really have a problem with him. He keeps himself pumped up and continues to run hard. That's impressive to me.

4 hours ago, QCity said:

Meh. They'll re-sign McKinnon to shoulder the load with Steele for the next few weeks. CEH also comes back in 2 weeks. This will hurt fantasy teams more.

They worked out Kareem Hunt. They might be looking for size. I wonder if Four ette ends up there.

Edited by The Jokeman

The way KC is in some of your heads is hilarious.  Andy Reid is a combination of Vince Lombardi and Bill Belichick who can make any offensive personnel work, and Isaiah "Ferdie" Pacheco is suddenly the reincarnation of Jim Brown.

They've had a hell of a run.  They've also been incredibly lucky.

Nature loves an average.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Outside of Mahomes, Pacheco was their workhorse on offense. That’s a big hit for them. 

Rashee Rice.

Pacheco was good, but running backs, particularly power backs with limited speed, are very replaceable.

I’m not sure why everyone fears these guys, but they’re not game changers.

• Haha (+1) 1