Chief's RB Pacheco out with Fractured Fibula - Reid now unsure if he will return this year

Big Turk

20 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Not a fan of Punkcheco and his theatrics after a run. Can’t say I feel bad he is injured.  

Definitely not a fan - honestly for me one of the most annoying players in the league.  "But he runs so hard!" - you can run hard without being an a$$hat everytime you get up

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

Definitely not a fan - honestly for me one of the most annoying players in the league.  "But he runs so hard!" - you can run hard without being an a$$hat everytime you get up

having said that, there are annoying celebrations after every play in every game

• Thank you (+1) 1

One of my favorite RBs but he runs so hard, seems like a matter of time before he gets hurt. Kinda like Steele and Perine is a good pass catcher. 

1 hour ago, Ballhawk said:

Clyde Edwards-Helaire will come off IR in week 5, be interesting to see if he can revive his career. He was looking good his first couple of years.

It’s funny because they keep winning SBs. But they completely whiffed on drafting a RB in the first round and a bunch of WRs pretty high as well. 

I do think CEH had some more serious stuff going on. 

2 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

He is a super important part of that offense.  Without him and Brown, they are going to have trouble.

They'll still have good center and interior line play, the lanes will be there if they can find someone to hit those inside runs. They've been hiding the tackles a bit by playing a lot of heavy sets and throwing screens to the boundaries to horizontally stretch the field. Their rookie LT is...not good atm.

He got rolled up on, I don’t think it had much to do with his play style. I think this is a big hit to KC.

- Hollywood Brown probably out for the year.

- Kelce looking fairly pedestrian, Father Time may be catching up here

- Pacheco out for a month at least, probably a couple months.

It’s going to be the Mahomes and Rice show I think.

• Like (+1) 1