Strange thing I noticed about Mike McDaniel

steven50

10 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Didn't take long for this thread to twist off.

Because I replied to the guy who went off on a tangent about Mike McDaniel's race by just showing a picture of his dad?

Weird that you chose ME to quote, not the guy who actually spouted off the hateful nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, H2o said:

I don't think you've seen any of this younger generation, have you. All these kids wearing pants, hoodies, beanies, when it's the middle of summer and 100° outside. Makes no sense to me at all. Even my two boys do it. 

Are your boys "arrogant douches," "a-holes," or "funny little fellas?"

Just wondering.

16 hours ago, stevestojan said:

As a Watch collector myself, I would agree on the Watch size. However, he normally wears a Breitling Navitimer. I have two of them and they are a standard watch size of 41mm. Though they do come in larger sizes but I’m pretty sure his solid gold one is a 41. It just looks huge because he’s a tiny man. Smaller watches are also making a big comeback - my wife just bought me an omega from my birth year (1980) so it is only 36mm but looks great. 

I learned more about watches in your short paragraph than I have in many decades of life.

13 hours ago, Savage said:

Perhaps,

but Don Zimmer had no business wearing a baseball uniform.

wasn’t pretty.

Tommy Lasorda also comes to mind.

11 hours ago, Gugny said:

He took advantage of the Rooney Rule. 

He dresses like a 14-year-old. 

He accessorizes like an idiot. 

He lied about Tua’s BRAIN injury so he could win a football GAME.  (key words capitalized)

There is a lot to not like about this jerk and I pointed a few things out. 

I sense that you're withholding a lot of rage towards the man. Maybe you'd feel better if you sincerely expressed what you think of him?

4 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

This might be the deepest conversation I’ve ever read about a sweatshirt. We’ve covered the autism spectrum, Gen Z styles, and men feeling insecure about being too skinny. This world really thinks too much these days. 

What do you mean by that?

3 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Are your boys "arrogant douches," "a-holes," or "funny little fellas?"

Just wondering.

I'm not sure how this correlates with their clothing choices, along with the rest of these teenagers I see today. Maybe there's something I missed by not reading through this entire thread?

7 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Because I replied to the guy who went off on a tangent about Mike McDaniel's race by just showing a picture of his dad?

Weird that you chose ME to quote, not the guy who actually spouted off the hateful nonsense.

Yeah honestly I'm pretty blown away that racially berating a biracial person because they're vaguely white-passing is apparently a completely fine thing to do in the football discussion section of the board

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/16/2024 at 2:51 AM, steven50 said:

It was over 80 degrees with high humidity Thursday during the Bills Dolphins game.

1.thumb.jpg.db43e22eb50ba9f9ecf7113586fb69bd.jpg

Am I the only one that that thought it was weird that Mike McDaniel was wearing a hoodie?

I saw a druggie wearing that panhandling   at an off ramp in Los Vegas in 100 degree heat. But that could also explain the Fins playcallung.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1