Strange thing I noticed about Mike McDaniel

steven50

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

His demeanour is certainly most annoying. And I really don't see evidence of him being a good HC. The most recent example is the terrible mis management of the clock prior to the half against us. I was surprised (and pleasantly so) when their approach was so lackadaisical at that point of the game, down by a lot. 

He is a better OC than HC, my bet is he is fired after this season. 

Do not think so.  Ross will not want to pay out the money for him not to work.  

Ross will likely put pressure on him to have an Assistant HC who will be responsible for portion of team but he will keep his title. 

If he wants to quit that is different and he can say they need a different HC post injury. 

1 hour ago, Long Suffering Fan said:

I am oddly impressed by this post.  So many things...the watch info is one thing, but I did not even know there were douchey watches, much less that there was an epicenter for them, much less that it was Miami, although it kind of makes sense.

He's talking about this guy

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stevestojan said:

As a Watch collector myself, I would agree on the Watch size. However, he normally wears a Breitling Navitimer. I have two of them and they are a standard watch size of 41mm. Though they do come in larger sizes but I’m pretty sure his solid gold one is a 41. It just looks huge because he’s a tiny man. Smaller watches are also making a big comeback - my wife just bought me an omega from my birth year (1980) so it is only 36mm but looks great. 

All that to say, it’s not the watch that’s huge, it’s him that’s tiny, and he needs to go for a more size appropriate watch. But it’s Miami which is literally the epicenter douchey watches. 

How do you have time to learn all this crap?

Makes sense to me, if I were a 135 pound guy, who looked undernourished and nerdy, I'd cover up my physique around NFL bodies too. As for his personality, he is a bit quirky, I always find if funny how he runs to the locker room (like he's showing off how young he is and can still run). The sideline shots of him last Thursday were rough, he looked hopeless, like he was being bullied by an all-state wrestler...  

Edited by Ballhawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Ballhawk said:

Makes sense to me, if I were a 135 pound guy, who looked undernourished and nerdy, I'd cover up my physique around NFL bodies too. As for his personality, he is a bit quirky, I always find if funny how he runs to the locker room (like he's showing off how young he is and can still run). The sideline shots of him last Thursday were rough, he looked hopeless, like he was being bullied by an all-state wrestler...  

This might actually be the closest to the truth, my youngest son is skinny and always in baggy clothes, self conscious. Maybe he’s just really aware of his extremely slight frame being around giant men all day.

That being said, bad HC, possibly a very good coordinator, watching him trying to be cool around the players and dropping all the F bombs on hard knocks was very difficult to watch.

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

He’s not autistic.

He’s an arrogant, pretentious douchebag. 

The fake tan (so he can double down on being African American for job security), the stupid oversized watches, the ridiculous looking glasses … everything he does is either because it’s “in” or because it helps with his ridiculous “identity.”

He’s an a-hole.  

Wowzer, there is a lot in this post for sure.

7 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Wowzer, there is a lot in this post for sure.

I don’t understand the shock. 

He took advantage of the Rooney Rule. 

He dresses like a 14-year-old. 

He accessorizes like an idiot. 

He lied about Tua’s BRAIN injury so he could win a football GAME.  (key words capitalized)

There is a lot to not like about this jerk and I pointed a few things out. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I have a son with Aspergers and you wouldn't wish that anyone. 

I didn't wish it on him.  To my untrained eyes, it seems like it could be possible.  

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties of your son. 

While the challenged and deficiencies are a burden, your son is also amazing, unique and can see things in ways other do not.  

Every gift has a bit of a curse 

Edited by TBBills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

He’s not autistic.

The fake tan (so he can double down on being African American for job security), the stupid oversized watches, the ridiculous looking glasses … everything he does is either because it’s “in” or because it helps with his ridiculous “identity.”

He’s an a-hole.  

That's his father... Sounds like you have some weird issue against bi-racial people.

MM.thumb.jpg.2d92e36ea75975503ade11cf3df5dc33.jpg

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

He’s not autistic.

He’s an a-hole.  

did you ever consider that it is a regular sized watch and maybe he has a dainty wrist?

7 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

I didn't wish it on him.  To my untrained eyes, it seems like it could be possible.  

While the challenged and deficiencies are a burden, your son is also azing and unique and can see things in ways other do not.  

Rarity, profound words on the BBMB.

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

While the challenged and deficiencies are a burden, your son is also azing and unique and can see things in ways other do not.  

Diagnosing someone you don’t know is kinda effed up. Pretty dangerous game to play. 

The man played football at Yale, one of the best offensive coaches in the nfl, and is in the top 1% of his profession. He’s doing ok. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 1