Strange thing I noticed about Mike McDaniel

steven50

53 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He’s not autistic.

He’s and arrogant, pretentious douchebag. 

The fake tan (so he can double down on being African American for job security), the stupid oversized watches, the ridiculous looking glasses … everything he does is either because it’s “in” or because it helps with his ridiculous “identity.”

He’s an a-hole.  

So, I take it Mike McDaniel is not on your Christmas Card list?

• Haha (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, H2o said:

I don't think you've seen any of this younger generation, have you. All these kids wearing pants, hoodies, beanies, when it's the middle of summer and 100° outside. Makes no sense to me at all. Even my two boys do it. 

Exactly.   At the last preseason games Bills players were wearing winter caps on the sidelines, including Hollins and Cook.  I think one of the announcers commented on it. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, steven50 said:

It was over 80 degrees with high humidity Thursday during the Bills Dolphins game.

1.thumb.jpg.db43e22eb50ba9f9ecf7113586fb69bd.jpg

Am I the only one that that thought it was weird that Mike McDaniel was wearing a hoodie?

13 hours ago, Ayjent said:

The guy is unorthodox, but he may be Autistic so i dont want to throw too much shade at him for it.   He is a good coach but he definitely has an odd way about him. 

Interesting take on him being autistic. Some very smart people are on the spectrum. Might be true. 

As for wearing a hoodie, your body adjusts to the conditions where you live. It's the same if you live where it's cold and you go out in shorts and a tee. You get used to it 

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, steven50 said:

It was over 80 degrees with high humidity Thursday during the Bills Dolphins game.

1.thumb.jpg.db43e22eb50ba9f9ecf7113586fb69bd.jpg

Am I the only one that that thought it was weird that Mike McDaniel was wearing a hoodie?

Well, when you smoke that much weed you are never thinking clearly. Dude prolly smoked himself silly and thought he was in Buffalo in January 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

He’s not autistic.

He’s an arrogant, pretentious douchebag. 

The fake tan (so he can double down on being African American for job security), the stupid oversized watches, the ridiculous looking glasses … everything he does is either because it’s “in” or because it helps with his ridiculous “identity.”

He’s an a-hole.  

As a Watch collector myself, I would agree on the Watch size. However, he normally wears a Breitling Navitimer. I have two of them and they are a standard watch size of 41mm. Though they do come in larger sizes but I’m pretty sure his solid gold one is a 41. It just looks huge because he’s a tiny man. Smaller watches are also making a big comeback - my wife just bought me an omega from my birth year (1980) so it is only 36mm but looks great. 

All that to say, it’s not the watch that’s huge, it’s him that’s tiny, and he needs to go for a more size appropriate watch. But it’s Miami which is literally the epicenter douchey watches. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

it's what kids do now. seriously. kids all summer long wore hoodies, black socks and crocs, with their shorts. wearing a hoodie - especially with it up - is cool.

this generation is cooked. the kids are ######ed. or in their lingo, they're skibidi toilet straight ohio with no riz. no cap.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, boyst said:

it's what kids do now. seriously. kids all summer long wore hoodies, black socks and crocs, with their shorts. wearing a hoodie - especially with it up - is cool.

this generation is cooked. the kids are ######ed. or in their lingo, they're skibidi toilet straight ohio with no riz. no cap.

I can’t tell if you just made up nonsense words at the end of it or if you have kids and know some new cool kid lingo. 😂 My little  dude is 8 months old this week. I can’t imagine the new words that will exist when he gets to that age. 

26 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Here's a simple observation.  Who's really the weirdo in this relationship?  Mike McDaniel who is definitely an oddball or his wife who looked at him and said "I can't live without you in my life"?

In a presser one time, McDaniel said something along the lines that his wife has a lot of patience with him because who else would hang out with a 40 year old guy who still plays with Lego........not that there's anything wrong with that, however, i thought it strange for him to mention it in a presser and not his NFL highlights......or lack thereof.