Strange thing I noticed about Mike McDaniel

steven50

2 hours ago, steven50 said:

It was over 80 degrees with high humidity Thursday during the Bills Dolphins game.

1.thumb.jpg.db43e22eb50ba9f9ecf7113586fb69bd.jpg

Am I the only one that that thought it was weird that Mike McDaniel was wearing a hoodie?

I saw him asked about something similar to this last year. He wore a hoodie in heat at practice. When asked his response was along the lines of saying that if he's hot he remembers to hydrate. And if he's hot in just a hoodie the players have to be hotter in pads and running around. So he's hydrating and it serves as an example for his players to stay hydrated and manage reps.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/dolphins/2022/06/03/mike-mcdaniel-sweatshirt-miami-dolphins-practices/7508763001/#:~:text=“Honestly%2C it's the best way,injuries and all that nonsense.”

Edited by BuffaloBillyG
  • Thank you (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Ayjent said:

The guy is unorthodox, but he may be Autistic so i dont want to throw too much shade at him for it.   He is a good coach but he definitely has an odd way about him. 

He’s not autistic.

He’s an arrogant, pretentious douchebag. 

The fake tan (so he can double down on being African American for job security), the stupid oversized watches, the ridiculous looking glasses … everything he does is either because it’s “in” or because it helps with his ridiculous “identity.”

He’s an a-hole.  

Edited by Gugny
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 5
  • Dislike 11

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He’s not autistic.

He’s and arrogant, pretentious douchebag. 

The fake tan (so he can double down on being African American for job security), the stupid oversized watches, the ridiculous looking glasses … everything he does is either because it’s “in” or because it helps with his ridiculous “identity.”

He’s an a-hole.  

Who pissed in your Cheerios lately?

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, steven50 said:

It was over 80 degrees with high humidity Thursday during the Bills Dolphins game.

Am I the only one that that thought it was weird that Mike McDaniel was wearing a hoodie?

He stays slim this way 😎

19 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

OTOH, he does get to go home to Mrs. McDaniel every night:

FLPk5J5VEAQ9gD0.jpg

Money CAN buy you love😎

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, steven50 said:

Is that a banana in his left pocket?

I remember in the middle of summer one year, I saw a guy walking down the street wearing a parka with the hood up over head.

4 hours ago, steven50 said:

I don't think you've seen any of this younger generation, have you. All these kids wearing pants, hoodies, beanies, when it's the middle of summer and 100° outside. Makes no sense to me at all. Even my two boys do it. 

• Agree 3