Mahomes passing chart this week is sad

Scott7975

7 hours ago, 90sBills said:

Their LT situation is going to be that team’s downfall. Unless the rookie improves massively it’s a big liability. Hendrickson bullied him all game long. 

It’s not like the Trent Dilfer’s Ravens offense. They still managed to score enough points when needed to win all their playoffs games last year. 

They might play more 2 TE keep-ring a TE to help LT with late releases for dump offs like RBs do

7 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

This might be the most pathetic looking passing chart I've ever seen.  Their entire offense has shifted to throwing behind the los.  Im not even saying anything against Mahomes here. You have MAHOMES.  Throwing all his passes behind the los.  Ok its not all but its half of his passes.  He only threw 6 passes past the 5 yard line and 2 of them were INTS. 2 of them incompletions.  Also a tight game like that and only 25 passes. Only 151 yards. 

I had to go look because I remember commenting on it in the game that he hadnt thrown a pass past the LoS.  It was pathetic.

pass-chart_MAH401939_2024-REG-2_17264471

KC has bern for yearsA short passing team relying on YAC where much of their passes are under 10 yards.

7 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

This might be the most pathetic looking passing chart I've ever seen.  Their entire offense has shifted to throwing behind the los.  Im not even saying anything against Mahomes here. You have MAHOMES.  Throwing all his passes behind the los.  Ok its not all but its half of his passes.  He only threw 6 passes past the 5 yard line and 2 of them were INTS. 2 of them incompletions.  Also a tight game like that and only 25 passes. Only 151 yards. 

I had to go look because I remember commenting on it in the game that he hadnt thrown a pass past the LoS.  It was pathetic.

good point!

this team will never amount to anything...

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Except against us

They picked on aj klein pretty much the whole game against us…it’s honestly pretty crazy that game was as close as it was with such a huge liability on the field.  I figured they’d blow us out when I was watching everyone get injured in the Steelers game the week before 🤣

obviously you’ve gotta figure out how to win with the guys you have available but I really doubt the chiefs win that one if we had one more decent linebacker available 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

All i know is that i just watched the KC-Bengals highlights and why do they show Taylor Swift every 2 minutes........in the highlights of the game. I can see showing Swift periodically during the actual game, but why show anything with her during the highlights?

#disgusting

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

It's the old Dink and Dunk offense made famous by Trent Edwards

Getting tired of the endless Mahomes and Trent Edwards comparisons

😛

Edited by stevewin
  • Haha (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I was thinking about this when I watched the Chiefs game yesterday.  

It made me feel better about Brady's passing attack.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

All i know is that i just watched the KC-Bengals highlights and why do they show Taylor Swift every 2 minutes........in the highlights of the game. I can see showing Swift periodically during the actual game, but why show anything with her during the highlights?

#disgusting

Because she and her 200 million followers are now officially part of NFL marketing. 

7 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Did you think he played well yesterday?

One of the worst games I’ve seen by him. Still ended up beating one of their main rivals in a September game that easily could be a throwaway game for a team with their aspirations of a three peating.

They sucked for KC standards last year and won the SB.  They are Mike Myers. 

• Like (+1) 1