ABC News Whistleblower affidavit: “Harris had debate rigged”

21 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Agreed- create chaos to make it easier to tear down the system, and building something else in its place…

”Build Back Better”

”The New Normal”

These slogans were meant to condition us to go along with it…👍

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Agreed- create chaos to make it easier to tear down the system, and building something else in its place…

”Build Back Better”

”The New Normal”

These slogans were meant to condition us to go along with it…👍

Hey everyone I just wanna call out that JaCrispy has figured out marketing 101. That is all as you were.

• Haha (+1) 1

The left is in a panic trying to discredit anything and everything they can regarding this whistleblower’s affidavit. They even attacked the notary stamp, which was blocked out because it could prematurely reveal the whistleblowers identity.

They originally said there were no whistleblowers. 

This is just the first. There are a total of 5, maybe more. ABC News has mobilized a team of attorneys, ‘crisis management teams’ and ‘spin doctors’, in anticipation of what is expected to be a huge sh*t show and fallout. 

I hope ABC loses their broadcast license. 

There MUST be consequences.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The left is in a panic trying to discredit anything and everything they can regarding this whistleblower’s affidavit. They even attacked the notary stamp, which was blocked out because it could prematurely reveal the whistleblowers identity.

They originally said there were no whistleblowers. 

This is just the first. There are a total of 5, maybe more. ABC News has mobilized a team of attorneys, ‘crisis management teams’ and ‘spin doctors’, in anticipation of what is expected to be a huge sh*t show and fallout. 

I hope ABC loses their broadcast license. 

There MUST be consequences.

the left is in a panic... uh sure.

the Felon's GOP is panicked over his very bad no good downright terrrible debate performance for the felon

• they are eating the dogs and cats

• Second assignation attempt

• The first assignation attempt

• Why isn't anyone shooting at them... then Leon deletes that tweet

• No one cares about a celeb billionaire endoresment

• I hate Taylor Swift

• Her fans are too young to vote

• Laura Loomer's 15 minutes of fame (more like 38 seconds but I digress)

• Did someone eat RFK Jr?

• but Tulsi 

• But Jill Stine

• "they didn't know they were being paid by Russia"

• Everyone knows we are racists so stop calling us that you are making our own supporters shoot at the felon, even if they are not shooting

• why do you want to take away our guns?

• Commies, marxists, Hatians

• Illegals are taking your jobs so we're going to mass deport legal immigrants

• "Curry or fried chicken" all that food "they" eat is smelly, pass the potatoes already

• Surveillance cameras everywhere so people will behave, you know like god watching you but with profit margins and technology

• Stop campaigning already, how do you expect us to win if you are winning?

9 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

the left is in a panic... uh sure.

the Felon's GOP is panicked over his very bad no good downright terrrible debate performance for the felon

• they are eating the dogs and cats

• Second assignation attempt

• The first assignation attempt

• Why isn't anyone shooting at them... then Leon deletes that tweet

• No one cares about a celeb billionaire endoresment

• I hate Taylor Swift

• Her fans are too young to vote

• Laura Loomer's 15 minutes of fame (more like 38 seconds but I digress)

• Did someone eat RFK Jr?

• but Tulsi 

• But Jill Stine

• "they didn't know they were being paid by Russia"

• Everyone knows we are racists so stop calling us that you are making our own supporters shoot at the felon, even if they are not shooting

• why do you want to take away our guns?

• Commies, marxists, Hatians

• Illegals are taking your jobs so we're going to mass deport legal immigrants

• "Curry or fried chicken" all that food "they" eat is smelly, pass the potatoes already

• Surveillance cameras everywhere so people will behave, you know like god watching you but with profit margins and technology

• Stop campaigning already, how do you expect us to win if you are winning?

And just to piss of what's his face I'm quoting myself. Computers am I right?

“I have heard and observed conversations and have evidence in hand of ABC News, a wholly owned subsidiary of Disney Media Networks, which is a division of The Walt Disney Company, collusion between ABC news and the Kamala Harris campaign for the Presidency of the United States. It is my belief from the context of the conversations, that ABC news in the debate held on September 10, 2024, and at other various times before and after this debate to influence the Presidential election. I would like to emphatically state, that I am not a Donald Trump supporter and have never voted for Donald Trump. The context of the conversations heard and among other observations is that ABC News is working with the Kamala Harris campaign, and that Disney may exact monetary or other future considerations if they aid in the election of Kamala Harris. 

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

“I have heard and observed conversations and have evidence in hand of ABC News, a wholly owned subsidiary of Disney Media Networks, which is a division of The Walt Disney Company, collusion between ABC news and the Kamala Harris campaign for the Presidency of the United States. It is my belief from the context of the conversations, that ABC news in the debate held on September 10, 2024, and at other various times before and after this debate to influence the Presidential election. I would like to emphatically state, that I am not a Donald Trump supporter and have never voted for Donald Trump. The context of the conversations heard and among other observations is that ABC News is working with the Kamala Harris campaign, and that Disney may exact monetary or other future considerations if they aid in the election of Kamala Harris. 

Kind of odd that an ABC employee who is apparently high up enough to be aware of these conversations wasn’t aware that Disney Media Networks was disbanded four years ago…