ABC News Whistleblower affidavit: “Harris had debate rigged”

OK, I looked (and only because the late game the NFL is force-feeding me is awful).

There's not much there there.

- "We won't ask you about Tony West (Kamala's brother in law, former top DOJ official)." Even if they did demand this, it's a big "so what."

- "We won't ask you about Biden's health." Well, it depends. Didn't they ask something like this anyway? I'll have to check the transcript.

- There's a pro-Kamala/anti-Trump bias within ABC. Shocking. There is within CNN too, but they moderated the debate that killed Biden's campaign.

- They didn't ask follow-ups of Kamala. Well, sure, they could've debated in the manner of our commenters here ("he didn't mean the Nazis when he said there's many fine people") but we see that that gets us nowhere. There were matters of opinion/definition, not flat-out lies untruths (umm, lies) like the whoppers Trump was telling. Hey, he agreed to the rules, which apparently allowed fact checking of, you know, FACTS, not of opinions. Nobody but Trump is to blame for making his debate all about THEY'RE KILLING THE DOGS. THEY'RE KILLING THE CATS. I SAW IT ON THE TV." That's on you, buddy. 

No magic earrings. No provided the questions in advance. Just "I wish you were more like Fox." So disgruntled ABC employee, please post your resume on Indeed and maybe Fox will come calling.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

OK, I looked (and only because the late game the NFL is force-feeding me is awful).

There's not much there there.

- "We won't ask you about Tony West (Kamala's brother in law, former top DOJ official)." Even if they did demand this, it's a big "so what."

- "We won't ask you about Biden's health." Well, it depends. Didn't they ask something like this anyway? I'll have to check the transcript.

- There's a pro-Kamala/anti-Trump bias within ABC. Shocking. There is within CNN too, but they moderated the debate that killed Biden's campaign.

- They didn't ask follow-ups of Kamala. Well, sure, they could've debated in the manner of our commenters here ("he didn't mean the Nazis when he said there's many fine people") but we see that that gets us nowhere. There were matters of opinion/definition, not flat-out lies untruths (umm, lies) like the whoppers Trump was telling. Hey, he agreed to the rules, which apparently allowed fact checking of, you know, FACTS, not of opinions. Nobody but Trump is to blame for making his debate all about THEY'RE KILLING THE DOGS. THEY'RE KILLING THE CATS. I SAW IT ON THE TV." That's on you, buddy. 

No magic earrings. No provided the questions in advance. Just "I wish you were more like Fox." So disgruntled ABC employee, please post your resume on Indeed and maybe Fox will come calling.

Vine Wtf GIF

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The questions were laundered to Harris on Hunter Biden's laptop 

Then that would prove it was Russian election interference, given that Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation…👍

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Whistleblow to who?  The authorities?

pud

We already know ABC deliberately planned to follow up and “fact check” Trump more.  

And that’s what we have:

As I said when word of this came out Friday - we already know it’s rigged. 

We already know this debate helped Trump more than Harris that needed 3 on 1.  

What we would love to have is insider proof that they did this.  America needs to KNOW how corrupt these people are.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, 4th&long said:

You guys believe anything on the Internet. What a joke. Dumber than a stump. Enjoy your final days maga. Hahahahahaha.

There's an interesting dichotomy at play here. While Populists tend to believe individual citizens when it comes to made-up stories Progressives prefer made-up stories that originate with officials and experts such as the laptop hoax from 51 former intelligence officials. So who's dumber?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There's an interesting dichotomy at play here. While Populists tend to believe individual citizens when it comes to made-up stories Progressives prefer made-up stories that originate with officials and experts such as the laptop hoax from 51 former intelligence officials. So who's dumber?

Well at least you’re admitting you fell for another made up story. The rest I just see as a trying to spin it. You’re all dumb. I believe nothing I hear and only half of what I see.

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The laptop also stole Trump's health care plan! 

like RFK stated.  If they allowed people to purchase Medicaid on a scale based on income, it would alleviate 95% of the issues.

but they won't as unlike Obamacare, it's not going to directly help the industry. it could hurt it.

What's the goal. "Free healthcare" where the state (us) just pays the industry directly? 

That will definitely make the product have better quality and drive down cost.

LMAO