Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I called the Bears my dark horse team in the offseason but I'm about ready to get off that train immediately. Their coaching flat out sucks on both sides of the ball.

And yet they are still in a 6 point game closing in on midway thru the 3rd quarter with the Texans...

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Caleb Williams is a mess. Throws are all over the place and he hasn't looked comfortable in the pocket. Looks like he has a long way to go before he can have his team really competing.

Looks similar to Allen as a rookie in terms of throwing the ball and awareness etc.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Caleb Williams is a mess. Throws are all over the place and he hasn't looked comfortable in the pocket. Looks like he has a long way to go before he can have his team really competing.

Bears OL not doing him many favors. 

Cant remotely even attempt to get him a 3rd and manageable. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He looks pretty good for the situation he’s in imo…week 1 he looked like what you’re describing but this has felt like a bit of an improvement to me 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He is under constant pressure and they are snapping the ball at like 2 or 1 every time which is a pet peeve of mine.  

Everyone turning into peyton manning and making a million calls at the line and snapping at 1 to me has been bad for young qb's.  Drives me crazy watching it.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Looks similar to Allen as a rookie in terms of throwing the ball and awareness etc.

It's looked significantly worse IMO. He had 94 yards last week. Allen was producing quite a bit more than that even in his first few games and he wasn't throwing to the likes of DJ Moore/Keenan Alle either.

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

He is under constant pressure and they are snapping the ball at like 2 or 1 every time which is a pet peeve of mine.  

Everyone turning into peyton manning and making a million calls at the line and snapping at 1 to me has been bad for young qb's.  Drives me crazy watching it.

I’ve also noticed on several occasions that he’s not getting the call into his headset until the cutoff with 15 seconds remaining on the clock

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

They have lost 2 nail biters to the Chiefs where they had the lead in the 4th quarter. That's a far cry from Houston getting demolished 34-10 by a team with a QB who plays his worst in the playoffs 

Yea this implication that kc destroys buffalo every time out is getting a little out of hand.  The last two playoff games easily could’ve gone either way..I think we win a one score game if we were as healthy as the chiefs last season 

• Agree 4