Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

Just now, DapperCam said:

We just need a HOF level defender that gets even better in the playoffs somehow. Should be no problem finding one of those.

I mean, we have Von who has been that in his career...he hasn't been healthy yet for us when we need him tho.

Just now, Big Turk said:

I mean, we have Von who has been that in his career...he hasn't been healthy yet for us when we need him tho.

Fair point, I don't think he'll ever be quite that level of player again due to age and injury though. His peak with the Broncos was absolutely as impactful as Chris Jones, or even more so.

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Fair point, I don't think he'll ever be quite that level of player again due to age and injury though. His peak with the Broncos was absolutely as impactful as Chris Jones, or even more so.

No likely not, but those type of players have a knack for rising up at big times even when their play during the rest of the game might be fading as they age.

He has looked pretty good so far this year. Just need him to stay healthy and not overuse him during the regular season.

Edited by Big Turk