Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

everything is about matchups.

Right now houston has an advantage in every matchup essentially on paper.  We go there in a few weeks.  They are going to stress the Bills offensive line all game.  Hopefully we line up and smash them in the mouth all game.

I think the Bills might have the best pass blocking offensive line in the entire league (I am actively knocking on wood right now).

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

I think the Bills might have the best pass blocking offensive line in the entire league (I am actively knocking on wood right now).

It really helps having arguably the hardest QB in the league to bring down, but they are definitely better than average.

4 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

everything is about matchups.

Right now houston has an advantage in every matchup essentially on paper.  We go there in a few weeks.  They are going to stress the Bills offensive line all game.  Hopefully we line up and smash them in the mouth all game.

Agree.  Very talented on paper.   Will be important to win where good football teams win, in the trenches.   Also hope Allen has a chip on his shoulder going into that one.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, DapperCam said:

they have not played against any above average defensive lineman yet.  Campbell was once upon a time but he is just a good rotational player at this point.

They are going to get tested on the edges vs houston and on the interior vs the jets, chiefs, titans....

Even this week they will be tested with allen, walker and armstead. If they hold up next monday that will be a really good sign.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If you don’t the Texans are a very good time, I’m not sure what to tell you. One of the best pure passers as a 2nd year guy, a ton of weapons, and some really good edge rushers coached by a really good defensive coach. They are a problem. 

I think they are very good.  I don't think they are as good as KC or Buffalo.  That's all I said.   There is something to be said about how long programs are together and the things coaches learn from experience and I don't think Houston is there in either aspect in comparison to Buffalo or KC 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, rusty shackleford said:

Did I hear the broadcast right? I think they said it’s only the 5th game since 2015 played with the roof open. What the point of having the expense of the retractable roof if it’s opened that infrequently? 

Can only.guess heat. I'd imagine it's probably blazing in there with 60k people 

Just now, Steptide said:

Can only.guess heat. I'd imagine it's probably blazing in there with 60k people 

that is what it is.  In arlington the cowboys almost never open the roof.  september and october are to hot and then after thanksgiving it is to cold for the locals.