Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

2 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

Has he? Way I remember it, any time we blitzed him he had a habit of seeking out and finding an offensive lineman to run into lol 

He definitely found blockers on the goal line.   Gets lost in space especially in the middle of field.  Always thought he'd be better playing ten pounds heavier and coming off the edge

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Bills fans love crapping on a good player who’s biggest sin was getting a big payday. He’s been a really good player on a defense that has become really good. 

He was always a decent player for us, and was asked to do things that didn’t show up on the stat sheet.  I didn’t think he deserved most of the hate he got.  But he still should have made more splash plays.  Freakish athlete. 

Edited by BRH
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, bills6969 said:

Texans are a very very good team.  Might be the best in the league. Stout defense and some weapons on offense.

I'm not sure their defense is that stout. Anthony Richardson missed a lot of wide open WRs last week. Adonai Mitchell should have had two deep TD receptions. This week so far the Bears offense is uncreative and easy to defend.

The offense on the other hand is obviously legit.

• Agree 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

I'm not sure their defense is that stout. Anthony Richardson missed a lot of wide open WRs last week. Adonai Mitchell should have had two deep TD receptions. This week so far the Bears offense is uncreative and easy to defend.

The offense on the other hand is obviously legit.

They are threatening to turn it into a 3 point game inside the 10.

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

They are beating a crap team by ten.  They are pretty good.  They also play in a trash division.  They aren't as good as KC or Buffalo.

If you don’t the Texans are a very good time, I’m not sure what to tell you. One of the best pure passers as a 2nd year guy, a ton of weapons, and some really good edge rushers coached by a really good defensive coach. They are a problem. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

They are beating a crap team by ten.  They are pretty good.  They also play in a trash division.  They aren't as good as KC or Buffalo.

everything is about matchups.

Right now houston has an advantage in every matchup essentially on paper.  We go there in a few weeks.  They are going to stress the Bills offensive line all game.  Hopefully we line up and smash them in the mouth all game.