Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

Just now, buffblue said:

I'm still a bit worried about the Jets, if only because of their schedule. It is shockingly easy going forward. Out of their remaining 15 games, only 3 are against teams you might consider to be elite (Texans, Bills x 2), and two of this games are at home.

Ā 

I feel it is going to be really important to continue our strong start, in case we lose that 1st matchup in New York. That is shaping up as a huge game. Then again, maybe the Jets will fall apart like usual - Saleh and Hackett are still there šŸ¤£

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

They have Hackett as OC. Eventually they will be struggling to score 20 points a game.

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

i enjoy some of the xmas ones.Ā  Once the tree is up.

Ā 

Yeah me too...that's why I said it..

Ā 

It's the exact same storyline, you know the entire gist of what's going to happen...someone is in town for the holidays, they just broke up, they meet a cool person that they are working with for some reason, they start falling for them, then their ex comes back, the other person sees them together and assumes they got back together, then the other person doesn't understand why that person is upset and not seeing them anymore and has to leave to go home for some reason, then someone tells the person who is upset that they actually broke up with the significant other when they saw them, they realize they love the person and they have to get them back, the other person isnt happy whe they are back home and they come back, then both meet up and apologize to each other, kiss and live happily ever after.

Ā 

Sound about right? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ā 

You know what's going to happen but you still can't stop watching šŸ¤£

• Like (+1) 2