Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

It isn’t some black and white call like an obvious face mask or something. If a DB jumps up and intercepts a ball and the WR runs into them that isn’t DPI. If the DB runs through the back of the WR and prevents them from attempting a catch, that is DPI.

So in this case it’s a ref judgement call on whether the DB has position and the WR is running back into him, or if the DB is running through the back of the WR. In my head it’s too close to call and no penalty, especially considering the game context. KC always just seems to get the benefit of the doubt. 

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

They didn't miss any holding penalties, fans just don't know what holding looks like. The one egregious WTF penalty was the illegal contact called on Mahomes' 2nd INT, but that ultimately didn't affect the game. The Bengals lost it fair and square. Burrow and his stupid hair style should look in the mirror before he looks anywhere else. Followed closely by the idiot DB that jumped on the WR's head when the ball was still in the air.

Ok lol. The refs missed zero holding calls. Sure.

• Like (+1) 1

Jamar Chase inability to handle his emotions cost his team today.  They had to kick a fg when they were driving and if they score a TD there they probably win the game.

If I was in that locker room I would be looking sideways at the guy who has spent the summer pouting about money and not practicing and then gets a ridiculous penalty that killed a drive and cost them a huge early game.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

The amount of times they call DPI on a prayer heave on 4th and a mile is approximately zero. The amount of times the defense makes some contact is most of the time because the ball hangs up in the air forever. KC plays by different rules.

Omg...take the tin foil hat off

That wasn't a hail Mary

That was obvious DPI

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

It was fourth and 16. Game was on the line.

The officials handed them the W.

The penalty called before that play wiped a big gain that got them in fg range. They can’t called one and not called the other. That would LITERALLY be handing Cincy the W.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Cincy had any kind of a running game and they could have put that game away. 

I like the success they had running the ball and hitting their TEs. Two things Brady has been leaning into.

Our OL is so much better in pass pro and run blocking... bodes well for our Bills.

We do need to clean up how Torrence and McGovern communicate and hand off stunts.

I trust Kromer will get that straightened out.

• Like (+1) 1