Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

Just now, HappyDays said:

The officials have been fine in this game. That was textbook DPI. The DB got the jitters and attacked the pass catcher early. If it's a penalty in the first two minutes of the game, it's a penalty in the final two minutes.

Yeah, but the refs have not been fine today...missed a lot of holding, weak calls, etc. And right or not, it's just so ODD that the calls always get called for KC. Like 99% of the time the call is made for them at the end of the game or a turnover...just doesn't track with the rest of the league.

• Like (+1) 1

This was a wildly entertaining but weird game. Cincy looked strong, their offense looked impossible, and KC looked like crap for most of the game, lucked into some calls going their way and won. Don't get me wrong, I wanted both teams to lose, but it is a painful way to lose.

2 minutes ago, Process said:

I know we hate the Chiefs but this outcome was actually very satisfying. Mahomes plays like garbage and Bengals go 0-2. 

Yeah, but I don't want KC getting a bye. This team needs some L's. I guess we'll have to be the ones to give them one. Emenim and the WR All-stars couldn't get it done, today 

Edited by ROCBillsBeliever

3 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Predictable finish

Predictable Taylor Swift being shown celebrating. Not Mahomes wife, not the coaches wife, not anyone other than Ms. Swift. Funny. Where else and with anyone else do we see such an obvious promotion. Money?? Possibility?? Gosh, can't believe that could possibly be. No way.

Edited by Radar
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

Horse ***** up for grabs ball should not be PI….. Kermit knew it was a catch or he would get the flag. 

Agreed. 

Letter to the law that might be a penalty, but you want the game to come down to football players making a football play. 

Hate that trash. 

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

Got to let them play at the end of the game.

That's definitely not the case, though. Penalties don't stop being penalties just because they happen late in the game. No more than the hands to the face penalty the play before shouldn't have counted. I for one hate when refs suddenly start calling the game differently on do or die plays. Call it consistently and nobody can complain.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

I know we hate the Chiefs but this outcome was actually very satisfying. Mahomes plays like garbage and Bengals go 0-2. 

The same thing happened last year … it’s pretty meaningless until the playoffs start and the Bills see how many uninjured guys they can put on the field