Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

1 minute ago, HansLanda said:

So we don't have to play at arrowhead in the playoffs. 

We control that destiny because we face the Chiefs. We can't control anythig about the Bengals season. We want them to rack up as many losses as possible. I would prefer if they didn't make the playoffs at all to be honest, if they start 0-2 with the AFC having so many good teams they'd be in real trouble.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Maine-iac said:

The one thing the Bengals usually do that we don't seem to do is they sack Mahommes.  I'm hoping someone from the Bengals pounds Mahommes.

If Von Miller really is back, he will be key. He can make the big play in the big moments.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

The one thing the Bengals usually do that we don't seem to do is they sack Mahommes.  I'm hoping someone from the Bengals pounds Mahommes.

The chiefs haven’t ran an absolutely atrocious OT against us though to be fair lol man was he bad.  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, HappyDays said:

We control that destiny because we face the Chiefs. We can't control anythig about the Bengals season. We want them to rack up as many losses as possible. I would prefer if they didn't make the playoffs at all to be honest, if they start 0-2 with the AFC having so many good teams they'd be in real trouble.

I know we can beat KC…we have not shown we can beat the Bengals.