Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

5 years ago he was suspended. He was reinstated in September of 2020. Simple enough. 

Edit: And even then it was conditional, based on remaining clean. 

The fact there are still people serving life sentences for weed possession is mind boggling

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Old leaden feet himself.

He would appreciate the dude from the All-State commercial that said he had lead in his feet 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

We will see

Early returns are mixed imo

I don't even count the Fins game in the evaluation tho...the entire 2nd half after the pick 6 it was basically run the clock and get out without any injuries.

When they needed to score they did and did often.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Kid had some great measurables.  It will be interesting to see how he produces with Boyd gone and the other injuries.  Might be his big break.

He was dominant in the Ivy League.  Obviously not the same thing as the FBS schools but he definitely stood out.  And for all the pooping on Burrow we do here, he’s still got a much better QB throwing to him now. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Compare the trios.... I take Cook over Pacheco personally for home run ability but its close. Kelce and Rice against Kincaid and whoever (Shakir?)? No contest.

I think cook and Pacheco give you different but equally valuable traits at RB so for me wash

And exactly👍the rest not particularly close

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Compare the trios.... I take Cook over Pacheco personally for home run ability but its close. Kelce and Rice against Kincaid and whoever (Shakir?)? No contest.

I take Kincaid only because of age and I think Kelce is close to retirement.  I love Shakir but yeah Id take Rice.