Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

Is it wrong that I am rooting for the Chiefs? I find it amazing that as unlikeable as they are the Bengals somehow manage to be even more so

I mean... root for whoever you want. I tend to agree with you but im not really routing for either team.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Agree 1

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

its september.  September football almost always means nothing.  Just enjoy the games.

Teams that start 0-2 miss the playoffs 88 percent of the time.  under  FL rules wins and losses are treated identically in September and December 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

Is it wrong that I am rooting for the Chiefs? I find it amazing that as unlikeable as they are the Bengals somehow manage to be even more so

They are both detestable.  Bengals probably more so as they have no reason to be cocky.  

That said, ***** the Chiefs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Malazan said:

"That was a really smart interception to throw there. You don't want score too much and have guys get complacent. A lot of QBs don't process the game at the same level as Mahomes and would have completed that pass."  ~ Tony Romo

"Not many quarterbacks in this league could throw that interception. Maybe one, two. His arm talent, instincts, competitiveness, they're all out of this world. I want to have his child, Jim."

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3