Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

Did you see that run he avoided a sack and got a 1st down? He's got no one to pass to outside Ridley with DHop hurt. 

He’s not a bad runner, I’ll give you that, but I don’t think he’ll ever be able to process the game as a passer. The scouts loved his physical ability, but the dude couldn’t even look like a decent QB in college most of the time. This situation reminds me of our drought era. The faster Tennessee moves on, the better their future chances are. However, they’ll probably stick with him way too long. The Titans seem to be the official franchise of mediocre Quarterbacks. 

5 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

Bills shut down Harrison last week, and locked up Hill and Waddle this week(no pun intended).  Does this mean the Bills secondary is actually good???  

Feels like the secondary has been great but Kyler broke contain a lot to extend drives against us which kept the game close.

if their defense steps up they could be a really scary team 

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

Crazy that Rice was involved in a hit and run accident that we have video evidence of and yet he still gets to play. 

The NFL shouldn't need a criminal conviction to punish a player.

So the NFL is above the  criminal law? Yeah I hate Rice playing but yeah I can't agree with that.

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Feels like the secondary has been great but Kyler broke contain a lot to extend drives against us which kept the game close.

if their defense steps up they could be a really scary team 

In the first half...in the second half their offense consisted of a kick return basically ..only had 80 yards total.

• Like (+1) 1