Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

Just now, Big Turk said:

Imagine being in the OLine film room tomorrow for the Bears where they are showing plays they need to correct? Basically it's the entire game film 🤣🤣

The whole second half they are getting run over, most of the first half they were false starting before they had a chance to get run over.

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Jayden Daniels isn’t lighting the league on fire but he looks like a calmer, steadier rookie passer than Caleb right now, and has the elite legs to bail out and get yards that way.

I agree Zow I felt Jayden was going to be the best of this bunch. He doesn’t look outta place. Never really got the hype behind Caleb and even though his oline is horrible he’s not helping matters any

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, DapperCam said:

Williams could have easily scrambled for the first down, but maybe it's for the best he threw an incomplete pass so the clock could stop and they could bring it within one score.

I never quite understood that, especially for a terrible offense like Chicagos who just cannot move the ball if their life depended on it. 

Like finally with 1 minute left they’ll be able to drive 80 yards? No of course not. They’ll never get closer to the endzone than they were right there. 

Just now, Comebackkid said:

not sure how much is him and how much is his wrs but accuracy has been horrible.   

He’s got excellent ball placement and velocity. That kind of thing doesn’t just disappear.

His mechanics look entirely ***** right now, which is likely do to un ending abuse from lack of protection 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Bears defense appears to be the real deal. Also Stroud went into a bit of a slump in the second half.

Nico Collins is the only WR that showed up. Dell has not been good and Diggs has like 2 good catches but has whiffed a lot of blocks.

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Easy for me to say because we have had a running game but honestly I feel like when your offense is 70 percent passing plays you fall into these games where you can't pass protect and you have no running game to settle things down.

There were games where the Bills didn't even try to run the ball under Daboll

Edited by Big Turk