Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

1 minute ago, appoo said:

And he has no pocket to speak of which. I really don’t mind these picks because they’re just him being competitive and not just taking a sack. 

Like this is honestly some of the worst protection I’ve seen in this league 

Your not wrong the protection is awful I just wish Williams would miss about 5 yards deeper.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And with Justin Fields at QB instead of Bo Nix, the Broncos beat the Steelers (and Russell Wilson) easily.

It all depends on where Justin Fields is I guess.

It’s an ugly offensive season thus far.

In my 10 man league we’re only gonna have a single team score over 125 this weekend 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I’ve been a believer that Lincoln Riley had more to do with Caleb’s success than his actual talent level. If he hits his peak he’ll be a solid nfl QB cause his pocket presence is horrible right now. 

His ability to operate out of the pocket rather than playmaking was my biggest question for Caleb, but right now pocket presence isn’t even applicable 

Just now, Big Turk said:

Williams has no chance...

He doesn't.

But he's not helping matters with his inability to process.

Not to mention his apparent belief that he's still throwing at a secondary full of Stanford walk-ons.

• Agree 1

All five members of the Bears OL fold like an origami crane and Collinsworth's analysis is that the Bears are missing Keenan Allen.  Great player, but what would he have done there exactly?  I feel like fantasy football has turned our brains to mush or something, there's only ever talk about offensive weapons.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

All five members of the Bears OL fold like an origami crane and Collinsworth's analysis is that the Bears are missing Keenan Allen.  Great player, but what would he have done there exactly?  I feel like fantasy football has turned our brains to mush or something, there's only ever talk about offensive weapons.

to be fair, Collinsworth is probably concussed after seeing patty throw 2 ints