Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

Just now, The All-Pro-Knox Gallery said:

Who would’ve thought the Bears offense would be just as inefficient with Williams/Odunze over Fields/Mooney. I get it’s gonna take some time for the rookie to adapt… but this is some horrendously inefficient play calling.

This Bears D is elite though

Fields is an excellent scambler. He has never had a good O-Line but his accuracy wasn't NFL good. Bears need to spend money and draft capital on O-Line

1 minute ago, appoo said:

What do you want him to do? He got instant pressure. May as well throw it down there to your stud WR. Just a great play by the DB

It was a bad throw...he basically threw it like the Texans player was his WR.

Looked like a classic under thrown deep ball from Fitzy that used to get picked all the time.

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

The safety was beat, the WR was already inside and then over the top of him.  The one place you can't throw that is short.

I honestly don’t think he even saw what was happening. He was immediately pressured. That was a straight YOLO throw 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Pretty good comparison. Good blend of the 2018 and 2019 Bills

I'd go 2018 just because we got Beasley in 19 and Allen made some big strides.  I know the Bears have good WR's but Williams and/or the OC have no idea how to get the ball to them and there is no Beasley catching passes out of the slot.