Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It's looked significantly worse IMO. He had 94 yards last week. Allen was producing quite a bit more than that even in his first few games and he wasn't throwing to the likes of DJ Moore/Keenan Alle either.

Yeah, but then he had games like he had against Green Bay where he got sacked 7 times and was 16-33 for 145 yards, 2 INTs and a fumble lost and they got blanked 22-0 and looked clueless.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Angry 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It's looked significantly worse IMO. He had 94 yards last week. Allen was producing quite a bit more than that even in his first few games and he wasn't throwing to the likes of DJ Moore/Keenan Alle either.

Josh had quite a few sub 100 yard passing games in his first season  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

To be fair Diggs was definitely the right read there. Stroud just skipped the throw. I have no clue why Collinsworth is trying to say it was a miscommunication. The pass didn't make it far enough.

So much of stuff that gets repeated comes from dumb commentators I’ve been noticing haha 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why aren’t they throwing flags, the Bears player shoved him deliberately 

Man, I don't care if that hit was in bounds, I damn sure am not allowing a player to hit my rookie QB like that right in front of the bench and nothing happens.

Someone needed to take one for the team and do something to protect their QB. Embarrassed for the Bears.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1