Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

Just now, Big Turk said:

Could you imagine what would have happened to the player if they hit Josh Allen like that by our bench? The entire team might have thrown a punch at him.

What an embarrassing answer from the Bears. Allowing your QB to get linked like that and doing nothing to stand up for him.

They will take Caleb to the finest nail and foot salon for a fresh coat Monday to make up for it. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

I'd go 2018 just because we got Beasley in 19 and Allen made some big strides.  I know the Bears have good WR's but Williams and/or the OC have no idea how to get the ball to them and there is no Beasley catching passes out of the slot.  

Plus McD>Eberflus. Eberflus is a complete joke. 

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

To be fair to Williams, these are some great interceptions by Houston. Great hands by their DBs.

And he has no pocket to speak of which. I really don’t mind these picks because they’re just him being competitive and not just taking a sack. 

Like this is honestly some of the worst protection I’ve seen in this league 

• Agree 1

Just now, appoo said:

And he has no pocket to speak of which. I really don’t mind these picks because they’re just him being competitive and not just taking a sack. 

agreed; he is running for his life and is trying to make a play. 

1 minute ago, appoo said:

Yea, down 2 scores now in the 4th quarter they have to actually push the ball downfield at some point. Might as well go down swinging.