Around the NFL Week 2

PetermansRedemption

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

It's crazy watching things go the Bengals way when these teams play. The PI call against McDuffie when Chase pulled him down was ridiculous, and now a clear missed PI on Rice

It’s a crying shame 😂

Do you remember the AFC Championship between these two a couple of years back ? The Bengals were absolutely hosed 

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Are the bills the best team in the NFL? 

I can’t name half the active roster still, but after watching the games today, I fear no team. 

go bills. 

I’ll say this, we’re way more fun to watch than just about everyone else. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The Chiefs need to stop running so much. You have Patrick Mahomes FFS.

Well they are picking up chunks in the run game so I get it... Biggest surprise me for them so far this season is how little Kelce is getting involved. Maybe age has finally caught up to him. If he has lost a step Rice is their only legit high level pass catcher.

• Shocked 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

Usually due to their D keeping KC's O in check.

I agree for sure they do a good job defending KC. Their defense is really the main reason they went to the Super Bowl already. It wasn't because of Burrow throwing 5 TD's in 4 games or taking 8 sacks in a single game.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

This might be blasphemous but Levis does have a touch of early Josh about him. Clearly a cannon arm and can make some amazing plays... but makes some utterly boneheaded decisions too.

I was thinking the same thing, but it's like he's only Sugar Josh without the playmaking ability.