“Am I Racist” movie is a masterpiece - right wing Borat

Big Blitz

My grandpa came to this country as a child and told me how he used to get in fights at school because prejudice back then was actually a real thing. He put up telephone lines during WW2 but then when he came back home he couldn't get a job at the phone company doing what he had already been doing for 4 years due to the color of his skin. Meanwhile his father didn't speak English and got roughed up by a cop one day for no good reason. The local mafioso "took care of it" for him and my grandpa remembered that his dad had to go away for a "while" (possibly a year or more, he doesn't remember). And after all of that now my grandpa is considered a racist himself? When did he become white? It would be interesting to learn how that works. He wished he was white his whole life, it would have made it much easier back then.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm having chest pains due to the second hand cringe. Ya'll are definitely not funny, as a group or individually. Try some more hoaxes or something.

The chest pains are a somatic reaction to the cognitive dissonance happening in your cerebral cortex. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 6

5 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm having chest pains due to the second hand cringe. Ya'll are definitely not funny, as a group or individually. Try some more hoaxes or something.

You having chest pains over satire is actually quite hilarious…

Unfortunately, for you, it also proves that YOU have no sense of humor, and that the movie is doing its job…I can’t wait to see it…😉👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I believe the mental malfunction with these liberal social justice types is they operate under the false premise that white people have a monopoly on inherent racism and people of other races are all honorable and noble people devoid of all bias.

Marxist critical race theory. 

Denying that you're racist only means that you're more racist.

That's why these movements always eat their own.

Just look at useful idiot stevestojan recently:

1. Spends the past few days ranting about an actual racist in Springfield, OH who called Haitian illegals sand monkeys.

2. Uses that one actual racist to paint with a broad brush all of Springfield, OH as racist. The height of hypocrisy.

3. Meanwhile stevestojan is white. I know this from his prolific history of OG LAMPing TSW/OTW.

4. To the DEI/CRT cult, because stevestojan is white, he is therefore inherently racist. If he denies his inherent racism it only proves that he's even more racist.

5  Therefore to the DEI/CRT cult stevestojan and the Springfield sand monkey guy are one and the same. Racist scum.

But dont worry these Marxist movements don't have a well documented history of eating their own and eventually coming for the very same useful idiots that support them.

Wait, wait, wait, but I'm on your side!

😂

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Marxist critical race theory. 

Denying that you're racist only means that you're more racist.

That's why these movements always eat their own.

Just look at useful idiot stevestojan recently:

1. Spends the past few days ranting about an actual racist in Springfield, OH who called Haitian illegals sand monkeys.

2. Uses that one actual racist to paint with a broad brush all of Springfield, OH as racist. The height of hypocrisy.

3. Meanwhile stevestojan is white. I know this from his prolific history of OG LAMPing TSW/OTW.

4. To the DEI/CRT cult, because stevestojan is white, he is therefore inherently racist. If he denies his inherent racism it only proves that he's even more racist.

5  Therefore to the DEI/CRT cult stevestojan and the Springfield sand monkey guy are one and the same. Racist scum.

But dont worry these Marxist movements don't have a well documented history of eating their own and eventually coming for the very same useful idiots that support them.

Wait, wait, wait, but I'm on your side!

😂

Oh I just adore how much I’ve gotten under your skin. 😂 

Weirdo. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

10 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Sociologists have suggested for decades that life would be so much more efficient if everyone liked the same things in movies, clothing, food, and entertainment. 

Imagine a world where shag haircuts, sweater vests and boot-flared blue jeaned-wearing people sat down for a nice meal of lab-grown sirloin, asparagus, and brown rice was the order of the day.  After that, you catch a Mary Tyler Moore sitcom and Carson re-runs. 

Maybe, some day. 

(I’m betting pecan strain on that chest pain.  It’s an epidemic in WNY).