STOP WITH THE DISTRACTIONS

K D

9 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I know, what about the other 2000000 illegal immigrants?

They should receive assistance to help them become Americans. 

Also I’d rather have a billion Haitians than one Rich Lowry. Though he’s saying the quiet part out loud, which is more than you lot do. 

• Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

They should receive assistance to help them become Americans. 

Also I’d rather have a billion Haitians than one Rich Lowry. Though he’s saying the quiet part out loud, which is more than you lot do. 

So to be clear, you lump me in with this guy because i think illegal immigrationis wrong?  You really must be a scumbag.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So to be clear, you lump me in with this guy because i think illegal immigrationis wrong?  You really must be a scumbag.

That ignorant simp  does nothing but prove it's ignorance and racist biases.  

It is what it claims to hate.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

38 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

That ignorant simp  does nothing but prove it's ignorance and racist biases.  

It is what it claims to hate.  

This is you guys 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/16/2024 at 3:47 PM, Roundybout said:

What a surprise!   Roundy fell for the latest leftist fraud/distraction.

(not really a surprise)

How Low Can NPR Go?

National Public Radio is a Democratic Party organization, which over the years has become shameless in its dishonesty. But this really takes the cake:

National Public Radio (NPR), a taxpayer-supported and supposedly nonpartisan news network, falsely accused National Review editor-in-chief of using the “n-word” during a podcast interview with Megyn Kelly this week.

Under the headline, “Conservative editor-in-chief appears to use racial slur to refer to Haitian migrants,” NPR asserted — as if likely true — the claim that Lowry said a word that he did not, in fact, say, and which there is no evidence that he intended to say.

NPR’s claim is absurd. This is the exchange:

I understand that the Democrats are desperate.

The election promises to come down to the wire, with an impossibly bad candidate, Kamala Harris, the only person standing in the way of another four years (assuming survival) of Donald Trump as president.

But still, this is embarrassing.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/09/how-low-can-npr-go-2.php

I look forward to his childish reply.

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What a surprise!   Roundy fell for the latest leftist fraud/distraction.

(not really a surprise)

How Low Can NPR Go?

National Public Radio is a Democratic Party organization, which over the years has become shameless in its dishonesty. But this really takes the cake:

National Public Radio (NPR), a taxpayer-supported and supposedly nonpartisan news network, falsely accused National Review editor-in-chief of using the “n-word” during a podcast interview with Megyn Kelly this week.

Under the headline, “Conservative editor-in-chief appears to use racial slur to refer to Haitian migrants,” NPR asserted — as if likely true — the claim that Lowry said a word that he did not, in fact, say, and which there is no evidence that he intended to say.

NPR’s claim is absurd. This is the exchange:

I understand that the Democrats are desperate.

The election promises to come down to the wire, with an impossibly bad candidate, Kamala Harris, the only person standing in the way of another four years (assuming survival) of Donald Trump as president.

But still, this is embarrassing.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/09/how-low-can-npr-go-2.php

I look forward to his childish reply.

Whatever you say. My opinion remains the same. 

On 9/17/2024 at 10:40 AM, LeviF said:

Actually you should read this and infer why nations fail. 

D399BCB5-950A-49D5-AD8E-CD399AF22569.gif.9f34e3e4f244cc3b64c441a3f7f60b1b.gif

Of course you’re gonna recommend the race science book