STOP WITH THE DISTRACTIONS

K D

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You brought up whites on welfare, I was just pointing out the historic advantage whites have had in wealth generation. You were using that to lump Haitians in with other Blacks to make a racist point

Well to your point nearly 100% of Haitians here receive benefits. 

But I was responding to someone who implies that whites receive an overwhelmingly higher amount of welfare benefits when it’s simply not true. 

Edited by LeviF
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I think that is a safe assumption…👍

If the government it printing money to pay for the deficit (the difference between spending and income) then why do we have a national debt and payments on the national debt?

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

My solution, in my post was to cut government spending AND cut taxes…👍

No it was a 5% across the board tax cut.  Rich folks love that kind of approach.  And, cutting government spending  and cutting taxes isn’t going to get those sticky price increases you’re complaining about down.  

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Heritage black Americans should receive the same treatment and benefits as heritage whites under the law. 

That figure includes zero Haitians. 

You’re a racist.  Or a moron.  Maybe both. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Keep it up guys, the memes are just so funny and not harmful at all

Yep.

The people who are concerned about 20,000 illegals being dumped in a small town are fighting it by threatening to attack schools.

You're a special kind of stupid Roundy.

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yep.

The people who are concerned about 20,000 illegals being dumped in a small town are fighting it by threatening to attack schools.

How do you know that there are 20,000 illegals there?

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

If the government it printing money to pay for the deficit (the difference between spending and income) then why do we have a national debt and payments on the national debt?

Granted, I haven't read all of the posts above this.

Is this a real question?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/14/2024 at 9:11 PM, JaCrispy said:

Cutting spending is the key…

As you know ”Infaltion” is simply artificially injecting more currency into circulation to pay for government spending…When you do this, it diminishes the value of each dollar currently in circulation…This causes the price of everything to increase, because each dollar is now worth less than it was before…

So, while you can’t, technically, take currency out of circulation, cutting spending and giving tax cuts across the board will allow business to grow to a point where it will seem like the high prices aren’t as bad anymore- almost like the economy is catching up to the inflation…

I don’t pretend to be an economist, but a tax break to everyone who pays taxes, and cutting government spending, is always a good start to getting the economy back on track…

Unfortunately, politicians promise the world in order to get votes, so they are afraid to do it…

But Trump’s policy of “no tax on tips” is a good start…👍

I would like to see a 5% reduction in government spending across the board…

Borrowing money to cut taxes = spending 

30 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Granted, I haven't read all of the posts above this.

Is this a real question?

Yes it is a real question.  It goes to this post.

On 9/14/2024 at 9:11 PM, JaCrispy said:

Cutting spending is the key…

As you know ”Infaltion” is simply artificially injecting more currency into circulation to pay for government spending…When you do this, it diminishes the value of each dollar currently in circulation…This causes the price of everything to increase, because each dollar is now worth less than it was before…

So, while you can’t, technically, take currency out of circulation, cutting spending and giving tax cuts across the board will allow business to grow to a point where it will seem like the high prices aren’t as bad anymore- almost like the economy is catching up to the inflation…

I don’t pretend to be an economist, but a tax break to everyone who pays taxes, and cutting government spending, is always a good start to getting the economy back on track…

Unfortunately, politicians promise the world in order to get votes, so they are afraid to do it…

But Trump’s policy of “no tax on tips” is a good start…👍

I would like to see a 5% reduction in government spending across the board…

The government is not printing money to cover the deficit.  They are issuing bonds, i.e. borrowing money.  That does not change the amount of currency in circulation since the money the government is borrowing is coming out of the pockets of the lenders.  People who make this claim simply don't know what they are talking about.

If the government was printing money to pay for the deficit, there would be no debt.

Edited by Scraps

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Truth hurts.  You gonna cry again, boy?  

Oh Per-Irv I’m crushed, I thought you only called me ‘boy’. Guess that daddy trauma really runs deep, don’t worry once Harris wins she’ll expand the ACA to include mental health care and you can get the treatment you need. Only a couple more months, hold on.

21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

They are not using their to pay off the debt

The government is going to run deficits of around $2 trillion annually no matter who wins in November. They never pay off a penny of the national debt demonstrated by the fact it grows higher every year. What they do is borrow or "print" more money through gimmicks like quantitative easing to pay off previous creditors with funds from new creditors. For those not familiar, that's a common trait of Ponzi schemes. It didn't start with Biden and it won't end with the next President. At some point this system of government finance is going to blow up.

If you're receiving payments from the Federal government for anything, social security, food stamps, medicare, medicaid other types of assistance I'd ask you to think about that dependency and envision what impact it would have on your life when the government is no longer able to supply those services? That day will come. How will you adjust? Just when it happens is a guess.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yep.

You’ve already lost control of your lies. Not only are they not eating cats, there is not 20,000 of them in Springfield.

I do wish it was 20,000 though. I would much rather have Haitian immigrants who love America than backwoods white trash who hate it.

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Truth hurts.  You gonna cry again, boy?  

Not really, your side is out of lies to tell. 

• Disagree 1