STOP WITH THE DISTRACTIONS

K D

12 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Our resident White Nationalist right on brand.

Just like those white nationalists keeping Haitians out of the Dominican. 

https://apnews.com/article/dominican-republic-abinader-haiti-migration-border-b9d6663a82e9664ced7623faa234ba77

The Dominican Republic shares the island of Hispaniola with Haiti, which has descended into chaos and gang warfare since the 2021 assassination of President Jovenel Moïse. Abinader’s government has built a wall along its 250-mile border with Haiti and deported at least 175,000 Haitians fleeing crisis last year alone.

The crackdown has brought accusations from human rights groups that say Abinader’s policies are racist and in violation of international law. They estimate around 130,000 people of Haitian descent remain “stateless” in the country, without access to basic citizenship rights due to Dominican Republic’s birthright citizenship laws. 

When Volker Türk, the United Nations high commissioner for human rights, asked Abinader to suspend deportations due to high rates of violence and sexual abuse against civilians in Haiti, the president refused.

Abinader picked up the crown. Landslide reelection for him and a complete sweep for his party this year. 

On 9/14/2024 at 9:11 PM, JaCrispy said:

Cutting spending is the key…

As you know ”Infaltion” is simply artificially injecting more currency into circulation to pay for government spending…When you do this, it diminishes the value of each dollar currently in circulation…This causes the price of everything to increase, because each dollar is now worth less than it was before…

So, while you can’t, technically, take currency out of circulation, cutting spending and giving tax cuts across the board will allow business to grow to a point where it will seem like the high prices aren’t as bad anymore- almost like the economy is catching up to the inflation…

I don’t pretend to be an economist, but a tax break to everyone who pays taxes, and cutting government spending, is always a good start to getting the economy back on track…

Unfortunately, politicians promise the world in order to get votes, so they are afraid to do it…

But Trump’s policy of “no tax on tips” is a good start…👍

I would like to see a 5% reduction in government spending across the board…

Do you believe that the government is printing money to pay for the difference between its expenses and its income?

5 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Do you believe that the government is printing money to pay for the difference between its expenses and its income?

We just barrow it?  right?

What's our current payment on the interest on the debt?  50 billion a month? A trillion a month? or am I stuck with 2022 numbers?  Its been spiking since All the federal stimulus hit the board rooms.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/A091RC1Q027SBEA

But either way that directly pushes inflation. Gona be lit when October hits and the next round of of that stimulus goes to more board rooms.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

We just barrow it?  right?

What's our current payment on the interest on the debt?  50 billion a month? A trillion a month? or am I stuck with 2022 numbers?  Its been spiking since All the federal stimulus hit the board rooms.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/A091RC1Q027SBEA

You didn't answer my question.  Do you believe that the government is printing money to pay for the difference between its expenses and its income?

• Eyeroll 1

18 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I was told that my understanding of inflation was “fundamentally incorrect”…I provided evidence that it was, in fact, more correct than not…👍

Where I may have been slightly off, was with part of my original solution to fixing it…But  that is why I had prefaced that I was no economist or expert…

But it would appear that my suggestion of cutting government spending was a good start to fixing inflation…👍

Your big problem is that, like MAGA and Trump, you don't have a solution for inflation.  Still no response to my point yesterday about the moronic idea to give an across-the-board 5% tax cut to everyone (Terry Pegula, for example, and yourself alike, notwithstanding the fact that Terry is going to get way, way, way more of a break than will you).  MAGA likes the phrase "useful idiots."  An idea like that, to the rich folks, makes you a useful idiot.  

16 hours ago, LeviF said:

Honestly it doesn’t matter if the Haitians are eating pets or rats or mud cakes. They all have to go back. Because they’re Haitian. 

That's not what the good people of Springfield say.  These folks show up on time, work hard, and do a good job every day.  American success stories.  Unlike certain trash who were born into this country by luck or fate who've never worked for anything and still want a handout (looking at you, trailer MAGA). 

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Your big problem is that, like MAGA and Trump, you don't have a solution for inflation.  Still no response to my point yesterday about the moronic idea to give an across-the-board 5% tax cut to everyone (Terry Pegula, for example, and yourself alike, notwithstanding the fact that Terry is going to get way, way, way more of a break than will you).  MAGA likes the phrase "useful idiots."  An idea like that, to the rich folks, makes you a useful idiot.  

That's not what the good people of Springfield say.  These folks show up on time, work hard, and do a good job every day.  American success stories.  Unlike certain trash who were born into this country by luck or fate who've never worked for anything and still want a handout (looking at you, trailer MAGA). 

You have to go back too. 

Btw, whites are the least likely of the groups talked about here to receive or seek “handouts.” The patronage network of the GAE doesn’t include them anyhow. 

Just now, LeviF said:

You have to go back too. 

Btw, whites are the least likely of the groups talked about here to receive or seek “handouts.” The patronage network of the GAE doesn’t include them anyhow. 

Hoax.  Back in 2018 Trump didn't want to cut welfare benefits because it would hurt his constituents.  You know, trailer MAGA.  

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Back in 2018 Trump didn't want to cut welfare benefits because it would hurt his constituents.  You know, trailer MAGA.  

Despite making up a decent majority of the US population, non-Hispanic whites represent less than 45% of welfare recipients. Again, not included in the patronage network. 

Btw, those “hard working” Haitians receive thousands in gov benefits so that the “good people” of Springfield can pay them bottom tier wages and displace locals who demanded higher wages for their work. 

11 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Despite making up a decent majority of the US population, non-Hispanic whites represent less than 45% of welfare recipients. Again, not included in the patronage network. 

Btw, those “hard working” Haitians receive thousands in gov benefits so that the “good people” of Springfield can pay them bottom tier wages and displace locals who demanded higher wages for their work. 

Historic wealth generation. Whites have had exclusive access to the good jobs in the past so they have created generational wealth. Look at the Trump's, Bush's and Romney's, but black folk were not allowed to earn great wages. You think George W Bush and Donald Trump would have made it on their own? They would be welfare dead beat dads if they had to grow up in a poor community

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Historic wealth generation. Whites have had exclusive access to the good jobs in the past so they have created generational wealth. Look at the Trump's, Bush's and Romney's, but black folk were not allowed to earn great wages. You think George W Bush and Donald Trump would have made it on their own? They would be welfare dead beat dads if they had to grow up in a poor community

Wow, imagine a nation serving its people rather than the foreign horde. 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Thats a wide brush that's mostly false.  nothing but your biases.

but since you brought it up.

why do the central planners and people on the left think renting is the solution to the shortage of homes (and these 15-minute city Idea).  That  formula only puts the ownership to a small few and has everyone else renting and sharing services.  Not a formula to gain the wealth you speak about

And for real, poverty equates to dead beat dads?

or is it that a traditional family structure (two parents) leads to ownership and wealth?

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

My solution, in my post was to cut government spending AND cut taxes…👍

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Black people have been here longer than most of the people who's ancestors came from many European countries.

Heritage black Americans should receive the same treatment and benefits as heritage whites under the law. 

That figure includes zero Haitians. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Thats a wide brush that's mostly false.  nothing but your biases.

but since you brought it up.

why do the central planners and people on the left think renting is the solution to the shortage of homes (and these 15-minute city Idea).  That  formula only puts the ownership to a small few and has everyone else renting and sharing services.  Not a formula to gain the wealth you speak about

And for real, poverty equates to dead beat dads?

or is it that a traditional family structure (two parents) leads to ownership and wealth?

Bingo! You can give poor people all of the free college, DEI jobs, and reparations you want. It won't change anything. The culture of single parent households and no value put on education or personal finance and responsibility is why these people are poor and struggling. My grandparents came to this country as poor farmers with $0 in their pockets. What is this generational wealth they speak of?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Heritage black Americans should receive the same treatment and benefits as heritage whites under the law. 

That figure includes zero Haitians. 

You brought up whites on welfare, I was just pointing out the historic advantage whites have had in wealth generation. You were using that to lump Haitians in with other Blacks to make a racist point

• Eyeroll 1