STOP WITH THE DISTRACTIONS

K D

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

How does Vance acting like a four year old make him look good, again?

A 4 year old asks questions and then interrupts when the other person is trying to answer them.

37 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

“My supporters are gullible idiots and the candidate atop the ticket is a gullible idiot. I believe pointing this out to the voters is a good strategy”

"Joe Biden is fine."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is what I mean about her becoming a better politician.

Don't answer the question. Answer your own question.

No, it's not a good thing for American governance, but it is the way the game is played today. And she's finally getting it.

The winner: Kamala

The loser: America

What a mess.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What are you getting at? Inflation is already back to "normal" and the fed is getting ready to cut interest rates. Prices are not ever going back to what they were several years ago. That just can't happen. The problem has been solved

What will Trump's killing of Obamacare to for the average Americans health care costs? He has no solution to fix that, he has said he will kill Obamacare and he has no plan whatsoever to replace it. 

I was told that my understanding of inflation was “fundamentally incorrect”…I provided evidence that it was, in fact, more correct than not…👍

Where I may have been slightly off, was with part of my original solution to fixing it…But  that is why I had prefaced that I was no economist or expert…

But it would appear that my suggestion of cutting government spending was a good start to fixing inflation…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I like how Big Blitz’s “sources” try to frame this as some kind of win for Vance 

Vance hasn’t been to Springfield to investigate???? 🤣🤣🤣

Since when are candidates for political office suppose to do the job of journalists? 😉

Remember when JD Vance said normal things? Before joining the top weirdo? What a guy that JD Vance is; I certainly agree with him on these quotes! 

“My god, what an idiot.”

“Mr. Trump is unfit for our nation’s highest office.”

“I’m a Never Trump guy.”

“I can’t stomach Trump.” 

Gee, I can’t wonder why he has changed his tune? 🤣

The weirdos just keep on weirding. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

Remember when JD Vance said normal things? Before joining the top weirdo? What a guy that JD Vance is; I certainly agree with him on these quotes! 

“My god, what an idiot.”

“Mr. Trump is unfit for our nation’s highest office.”

“I’m a Never Trump guy.”

“I can’t stomach Trump.” 

Gee, I can’t wonder why he has changed his tune? 🤣

The weirdos just keep on weirding. 

He said he made those comments before he knew who Trump was…He said he listened to the mainstream media’s accusations and went along with it…

He then said he changed his tune when he actually witnessed Trump’s presidency, and how successful he was at running the country…He then realized he was nothing like the media had claimed…

This makes a ton of sense, as this is how most people come to know people they are unfamiliar with…You have your predetermined assumptions, and then, as you get to know the person, you realize that they aren’t as bad as people made them out to be…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Vance hasn’t been to Springfield to investigate???? 🤣🤣🤣

Since when are candidates for political office suppose to do the job of journalists? 😉

Then he should shut his whiney mouth up if he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, hmm?

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Then he should shut his whiney mouth up if he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, hmm?

Not when there are numerous people, in Springfield, calling law enforcement, and city council, complaining of these things…It’s not Vance making these things up…He’s getting the info from citizens on the ground…

The journalists should do their jobs, and investigate, instead of fact checking something they know nothing about…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

20 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Not when there are numerous people, in Springfield, calling law enforcement, and city council, complaining of these things…It’s not Vance making these things up…He’s getting the info from citizens on the ground…

The journalists should do their jobs, and investigate, instead of fact checking something they know nothing about…👍

I don’t believe racist white trash for a second. Not for one second.