Tommorow's games....

Steptide

11 hours ago, Steptide said:

Honestly, lots of crap games tomorrow. It's the nfl, so I'm sure some will end up being good games, but on paper, yuck. Kc and Cinci "might" be good. I'm bored. Did all my outside work, no good college games on at the moment. Hoping for some good action tomorrow 

I agree.  The NFL seems watered down.

I used to like to watch Indy Colts games and then Denver to watch Peyton Manning, Packers games for Rodgers/Farve and Saints games for Drew Brees, etc.   Now the best description is “meh”.   Lots of young QBs but none have really grasped my attention yet. Houston/Chicago on Sunday night could be interesting with Stroud and Williams.  

7 hours ago, boyst said:

My work fantasy league is a mix of 3 guys who know football and 5 men and women who don't. We have scoring way wacky. It keeps us watching. Fairbanks for Houston scored 100 points for my team last week on field goals. Defenses with pick 6's get 12 points. Qbs who throw 300 yards get 4 points. 400 yards 8, 500 yard -12. Yep. -12.  So they get their yardage to count but -12 off of it just because. 🤷🏼‍♂️

One guy has achane and buffalos defense starting but Cook on the bench. 🤯

I’m intrigued by this scoring because it seems absolutely nuts. Could you elaborate a bit more? Are kickers the most important part of the league? And are defenses then basically useless? I’m not totally against defenses being useless because of the randomness of it, but then I’d think kickers would also be. 

16 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Chargers at Panthers!!?? 

Come on now! 

That game being o my a 6 point spread is the easiest money I’ve ever seen 

Carolina is horrible 

10 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Indy gb is interesting cause what kind of qb is Richardson? He went 9-19 for 225 yards last week with two throws over 50. 

If Richardson ever figures out how to hit the layups, he will be an awesome QB. He is so talented 

• Agree 1

Two straight Sundays with the Bills not playing, gives me stress free weekends! 

All I care about the next two weeks are AFCE teams losing, along with KC, BALT and Houston :) 

Vikings losing improving our additional 2nd round pick would be nice as well.

And most importantly, the Bills continue getting healthier! (Smoot, Bishop, Edwards, Josh, Samuel, Taron and Bernard) Obviously Milano is a longer recovery period.

Edited by TFBillsfan
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

I agree that there isn't really a marquee matchup but I find the following games interesting... some because the outcomes are not clear and others because I think they'll be competitive:

• Saints-Cowboys
  • Bucs-Lions
  • Colts-Packers
  • Niners-Vikings
  • Seahawks-Patriots
  • Giants-Commanders
  • Browns-Jaguars
  • Rams-Cardinals
  • Bengals-Chiefs

Some teams already have their backs to the wall and every week there are upsets.

Which favorites are gonna be upset?

Honestly, yes, those games are all great. Not sure what the OP is seeing. A lot of good narratives in all of them. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, HansLanda said:

Jags only -3 at home against the Browns? Strange. 

Agreed.  I checked their historical records and the Jags are 12-7 against the Browns all time, so it's not like Cleveland has Jacksonville's number.  Maybe the odds guys figure Lawrence and Watson are both meh and so the Browns running game should make it close.

Yankees-Red Sox at 1:30

Going to watch Dallas-New Orleans and the Jets game at noon.  I think the titans defense is going to cause some problems...same thing with the vikings.  

mostly its a big day in the bronx, last yanks sox game of the year and the red sox think cole hit devers on purpose so there could 

be some fireworks if they hit judge or soto today.  Yankees are clinging to a 2 game lead in the east more importantly.

19 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Cincy might get wrecked by kc tomorrow without Higgins and burrow not even able to pick up a water bottle 

Yeah I benched Burrow in favor of Geno Smith. Yeah my fantasy team is wrecked. 

8 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I’m intrigued by this scoring because it seems absolutely nuts. Could you elaborate a bit more? Are kickers the most important part of the league? And are defenses then basically useless? I’m not totally against defenses being useless because of the randomness of it, but then I’d think kickers would also be. 

I'll post our scoring list tomorrow when I get to work. It's a real hoot.