Tommorow's games....

Steptide

5 hours ago, Steptide said:

Honestly, lots of crap games tomorrow. It's the nfl, so I'm sure some will end up being good games, but on paper, yuck. Kc and Cinci "might" be good. I'm bored. Did all my outside work, no good college games on at the moment. Hoping for some good action tomorrow 

I get SF at MINN which in theory could be good - less interesting without CMC 

Rooting for a Vikings loss of course, nothing against the SKOL!ites

5 hours ago, Steptide said:

Honestly, lots of crap games tomorrow. It's the nfl, so I'm sure some will end up being good games, but on paper, yuck. Kc and Cinci "might" be good. I'm bored. Did all my outside work, no good college games on at the moment. Hoping for some good action tomorrow 

Go look at the Thursday and Monday night schedule for the year. It's bad.

Sunday night games are pretty ok, some good ones. The schedule this year doesn't have pizzaz yet. 

5 hours ago, Logic said:

This is what makes fantasy football great.

I'll have interest in just about every game on the docket due to fantasy football.

Also, aside from that...looks like a good day for the Red Zone channel.

My work fantasy league is a mix of 3 guys who know football and 5 men and women who don't. We have scoring way wacky. It keeps us watching. Fairbanks for Houston scored 100 points for my team last week on field goals. Defenses with pick 6's get 12 points. Qbs who throw 300 yards get 4 points. 400 yards 8, 500 yard -12. Yep. -12.  So they get their yardage to count but -12 off of it just because. 🤷🏼‍♂️

One guy has achane and buffalos defense starting but Cook on the bench. 🤯

• Haha (+1) 1

I think there are a lot of interesting games tbh

NO/DAL has potential 

INDY/GB and CLE/JAX for the clash of styles

SEA/NE for the smashmouth aficionados 

NYJ/TEN true no idea what may happen type

TB/DET and SF/MIN class of 2018 QB resurrection

should be fun imo

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

What do you recommend that's on now?

KU Georgia is closer than anyone would think so far

4 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:
29 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

What do you recommend that's on now?

pick six!!!. edit. nevermind

Edited by Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin

Commanders vs Giants will be interesting because of Daniels (as someone who likes LSU, finds him an exciting player and has the Commanders as my second team)

Rams vs Cardinals may be interesting as both teams usually play close and Harrison Jr is an interesting player to watch to see if he breaks out. 

I plan to focus on teams that were awful in week one to see if they are actually that bad or was it week one being a liar like usual. So, I am interested in seeing the Browns, Broncos, Giants, etc... I'll also watch some of the Jets and probably the Bengals-Chiefs game. 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Russell Wilson bowl is tomorrow how can you not be locked to the tv? 
  Seriously though this Bengals Chiefs game is intriguing everyone says Chiefs should win but get the feeling the Bengals might surprise tomorrow. 

The people that they would surprise the most are their own fans.

7 hours ago, Steptide said:

Come on over, I got jobs for ya 

Getting Jets/Titans in the early window. I will be watching with Mayo in my coffee 

Rams/Cardinals - If the Cardinals look good, it will make the Bills' win last week look even better.

Bucs/Lions - I know the Bucs only beat the Commanders but they looked good last week.  This one could be interesting.

1 hour ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

Commanders vs Giants will be interesting because of Daniels (as someone who likes LSU, finds him an exciting player and has the Commanders as my second team)

i’m interested in seeing Daniels too.  Seems like the Giants, as lousy as they’ve been, beat Washington on the regular.  Curious if Daniels can turn that around.

Theres always crap games on paper that turn out to be a fun watch in the end. i have Sunday ticket so will be flipping around.

2 hours ago, Talley56 said:

Rams/Cardinals - If the Cardinals look good, it will make the Bills' win last week look even better.

Bucs/Lions - I know the Bucs only beat the Commanders but they looked good last week.  This one could be interesting.

These two and the Chiefs/Bengals are the most interesting to me.

I think the Cardinals are a sneaky good team. I'm surious how they play against the Rams.

Bucs were tied with the Lions after 3 quarters in the playoffs last year. Bucs had the ball with a chance to tie late in the 4th but Baker threw a pick. Baker threw 4 TDs against a bad Washington Defense... I'm interested to see how he does against the Lions

The story with the Bengals and Chiefs is all Burrow. A few sites online kept saying the wrist wasn't right. If Burrow isn't 100% the Bengals chances of winning the AFC are over (especially if Chase and Higgins get out of there)

22 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Cincy might get wrecked by kc tomorrow without Higgins and burrow not even able to pick up a water bottle 

22 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I hate the bengals more than the chiefs so I want them to get curb stomped. 

I also want the titans to beat the jets.

Otherwise, the most competitive game will be AZ vs LA.

Nothing compares to the excitement that the bills bring sadly. 

Thank you, 50.  I’m actually hoping the Chiefs win, too.  I’m  done with hearing about the Bengals. At least the Chiefs are champions.  The Bengals get rivers of praise and all they’ve been is in decline since their Super Bowl appearance, which everyone ignores.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Agree 1