Tommorow's games....

Steptide

Honestly, lots of crap games tomorrow. It's the nfl, so I'm sure some will end up being good games, but on paper, yuck. Kc and Cinci "might" be good. I'm bored. Did all my outside work, no good college games on at the moment. Hoping for some good action tomorrow 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Honestly, lots of crap games tomorrow. It's the nfl, so I'm sure some will end up being good games, but on paper, yuck. Kc and Cinci "might" be good. I'm bored. Did all my outside work, no good college games on at the moment. Hoping for some good action tomorrow 

Put on the LSU-South Carolina game on ESPN. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Any game is exciting with a little $ on it. 

• Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 5

40 minutes ago, Steptide said:

You’re not watching the lsu game it’s hilarious 

I hate the bengals more than the chiefs so I want them to get curb stomped. 

I also want the titans to beat the jets.

Otherwise, the most competitive game will be AZ vs LA.

Nothing compares to the excitement that the bills bring sadly. 

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

KC - Cinci is a game I am looking most forward to. I want to gauge how good the Bengals are and whether or not week 1 is a fluke. The Jets - Titans game is also an interesting game. If Rodgers can’t win this one then it’s officially time to panic for NY fans. Honorable to mention to Bucs -Lions as well. I’m a huge Baker Mayfield fan and Mike Evan’s is a favorite of mine too

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles

I agree that there isn't really a marquee matchup but I find the following games interesting... some because the outcomes are not clear and others because I think they'll be competitive:

• Saints-Cowboys
  • Bucs-Lions
  • Colts-Packers
  • Niners-Vikings
  • Seahawks-Patriots
  • Giants-Commanders
  • Browns-Jaguars
  • Rams-Cardinals
  • Bengals-Chiefs

Some teams already have their backs to the wall and every week there are upsets.

Which favorites are gonna be upset?

There are some interesting storylines. I'm definitely stoked about the KC/Cincy game.  For the 1st time, I'm thinking the 1 seed is possible for us this season.

I want to see if the Pats defense is for real, or if Burrow just had a bad game.

Colts/Packers is kind of fun, as is Browns/Jags.  Are the Browns as bad as they seemed to be?

But yeah - nothing is THAT intriguing.  I'll still drink & eat a lot and chill knowing our team is 2-0 and one of the top 5 teams in the league.

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Nobody interested in Giants v Commanders??? Lol

I live in the Washington metro market, so I get this game by default. But I did renew my Sunday Ticket subscription, so I will be able to watch something watchable.

5 hours ago, Steptide said:

1pm I am probably watching Bucs-Lions and/or Jags-Browns on the laptop and then flipping between Jets-Titans on CBS and Cowboys-Saints on Fox depending on how things are going in the game. In all likelihood will be watching Jets since they are in our division.

Then obviously watching Cheifs-Bengals late game.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1