McCaffrey to IR

Low Positive

6 hours ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

I always take Allen in the first round and avoid this problem. One of the leading fantasy scorers most years and Mr Iron Man unlike the glass man McCaffrey 

Good god I hope you're in a superflex league taking a QB in the first.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Good god I hope you're in a superflex league taking a QB in the first.

Or in league where QB tds = 6 points.  Might not be the best allocation of resources but he’s usually the highest scorer every year

18 hours ago, Low Positive said:

I didn't see anything on here about this, but it certainly is bad news for a lot of fantasy owners who happened to pick first in their league.

Feels like they're terrified he's an Achilles injury waiting to happen, kind of like how Rogers was having some ankle issues or something I think before week 1 last year. Hoping they can get him to heal some now over the short term and avoid the big injury.

Edited by Warcodered

25 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Feels like they're terrified he's an Achilles injury waiting to happen, kind of like how Rogers was having some ankle issues or something I think before week 1 last year. Hoping they can get him to heal some now over the short term and avoid the big injury.

I thought of that too ..

Rodgers had issues with his calf all summer before week 1 last year 

Edited by TheFunPolice

I've had this exact tendonitis situation after overuse in training routines - granted i am considerably older and not an all world athlete - but it was from working out nonetheless. 

For me it was a three-month recovery. Every morning it felt like it was back to square 1. Going downstairs was ridiculously difficult. I could not imagine being an RB with even a hint of it. Doesn't matter how tough or gifted one is, if your soft tissue isn't working, you ain't either. 

• Like (+1) 1