Secondary is top notch

Underrated not overrated

Cook is cookin

Kicking scares me

GO BILLS!

Dang it, I was hoping for more letter grades that would cheese people off.😂

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

We went into a hostile stadium where the heat index was 97 at kickoff. We were down all-pros Taron & Matt. Our new and younger D looked more than prepared. McD had a brilliant 2 deep safety plan to slow the speedsters. Our dline did enough to keep Achane from going off. And Josh has fully embraced Brady's system where everyone touches the ball. Cookie was amazing.  If @Alphadawg7 wants a grade, let's go A+.  Now let's use this mini- bye to rest up 17's hand.

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We went into a hostile stadium where the heat index was 97 at kickoff. We were down all-pros Taron & Matt. Our new and younger D looked more than prepared. McD had a brilliant 2 deep safety plan to slow the speedsters. Our dline did enough to keep Achane from going off. And Josh has fully embraced Brady's system where everyone touches the ball. Cookie was amazing.  If @Alphadawg7 wants a grade, let's go A+.  Now let's use this mini- bye to rest up 17's hand.

No way.  We only had 250 yards of offense, so If that was an A+ then what was the Pats playoff game when Josh had 5 TD's?

😂  :nana:

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

No way.  We only had 250 yards of offense, so If that was an A+ then what was the Pats playoff game when Josh had 5 TD's?

😂  :nana:

You are such a homer these days 😇

Love the qualified enthusiasm !

Lets do this SB thing.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Ingram was a star of the show. Dorian, Spector, and Hamlin led the team in tackles. We held a supposedly explosive offense to 10 points. And yeah, Josh was a JAG in a 21 point win. 

Give McBeane their flowers!

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

A perfect game....157.6...just a hair off perfect 158.3

I was joking based on what some said when I gave our WRs and A+ last week ha

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

You are such a homer these days 😇

Love the qualified enthusiasm !

Lets do this SB thing.

I have a lot less to hate on this year…Frazier is long gone and McD proved that to be the right move last year and Dorsey is gone and Brady proved that was also the right move last year too and more this year.  Davis and all his drops are gone too.  

Now I am prepared/expecting for MVS to piss me off at some point lol 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Also, the Bills pulled off this defensive plan on a very short week curtailed by a travel day.  OTOH I assume McDermott and staff had worked up and installed defensive plans for this game, knowing that the schedule put them in a bind.  

I like the Cookie name, bringing back a Bills name from my youth.

13 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I was joking based on what some said when I gave our WRs and A+ last week ha

I have a lot less to hate on this year…Frazier is long gone and McD proved that to be the right move last year and Dorsey is gone and Brady proved that was also the right move last year too and more this year.  Davis and all his drops are gone too.  

Now I am prepared/expecting for MVS to piss me off at some point lol 

I apologize in advance if this causes any problems from a jinx perspective, but after two games I don't recall a single drop by a Bills receiver.  Please correct me if that's not right.  Also, I NEVER remember the Bills going through a game and getting only a single penalty, like they did against Miami.

1 hour ago, 27yankees said:

So don't suck against Jags!! They seem to have our number!!

Kryptonite for the Bills.  Just like the Bills are kryptonite for the Dolphins.  

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Won

Easily

Didn't need Superman Josh

O Line is looking very good

No selfish players, everyone eats

Total team effort

Secondary is top notch

Underrated not overrated

Cook is cookin

Kicking scares me

GO BILLS!

Reminds me of college.  A professor in a weed=out class got tired of computer projects being submitted by multiple people with each arguing other person stole project. He made rule that if same project was turned in by two students they would divide grade in half.  One of the my projects was stolen from computer printouts and because I had someone waiting at counter I knew it was someone working there taking it.  This project had a secret marking on it and when I received a 50 on project (I always got 100 on all projects if not higher) I told professor it was stolen again and he told me (1) it does not make a difference you already got an A in class (2) You know my rule.  I told them that university had rule on plagiarism and staff were responsible for enforcing it when possible.  I took print out and circled first letter of comments - S T O L E N _ F R O M _ G L EN N _ H O S T.   I then told him it was stolen from computer center and person who turned it in worked there,   Did hr want to address this or do you want dean to?  He addressed it to the dean and the thief was suspended for a year, with all grades whatever he earned so far except computer class which he got an F and he lost his job in computer center and could never work for university.  Professor announced the suspension and F in next class and he had no more issues with stolen work.   The thief never reapplied to college.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

I apologize in advance if this causes any problems from a jinx perspective, but after two games I don't recall a single drop by a Bills receiver.  Please correct me if that's not right.  Also, I NEVER remember the Bills going through a game and getting only a single penalty, like they did against Miami.

No drops - Zilch - There was only completion that was not clean and that was the MVS one week 1 where he slightly bobbled it before securing it, otherwise every other Allen pass attempt has been cleanly caught through 2 games.

And Shakir has not dropped a pass since he was a rookie in 2022, and Allens last 28 targets to Shakir have all been completions going back to last year.

57 minutes ago, eball said:

Bass has made 11 of 12 kicks this year and slipped on the miss.  This is reason to worry?

He was up and down leading up to the season.  Doesn't mean he can't earn my confidence back, but right now every time we line up for a kick I still lack the confidence I previously had in Bass early on.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Won

Easily

Didn't need Superman Josh

O Line is looking very good

No selfish players, everyone eats

Total team effort

Secondary is top notch

Underrated not overrated

Cook is cookin

Kicking scares me

GO BILLS!

Greatest TBD post ever

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Punching Bag said:

Reminds me of college.  A professor in a weed=out class got tired of computer projects being submitted by multiple people with each arguing other person stole project. He made rule that if same project was turned in by two students they would divide grade in half.  One of the my projects was stolen from computer printouts and because I had someone waiting at counter I knew it was someone working there taking it.  This project had a secret marking on it and when I received a 50 on project (I always got 100 on all projects if not higher) I told professor it was stolen again and he told me (1) it does not make a difference you already got an A in class (2) You know my rule.  I told them that university had rule on plagiarism and staff were responsible for enforcing it when possible.  I took print out and circled first letter of comments - S T O L E N _ F R O M _ G L EN N _ H O S T.   I then told him it was stolen from computer center and person who turned it in worked there,   Did hr want to address this or do you want dean to?  He addressed it to the dean and the thief was suspended for a year, with all grades whatever he earned so far except computer class which he got an F and he lost his job in computer center and could never work for university.  Professor announced the suspension and F in next class and he had no more issues with stolen work.   The thief never reapplied to college.

Then what happened...???

Just kidding. Cool story. Who doesn't love justice?

8 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Then what happened...???

Just kidding. Cool story. Who doesn't love justice?

What happened was Professor Zucker wrote final exam and since I was constantly correcting his tests and already had an 'A' (average grade in class was a 56 and it was graded on a curve) he had me correct wording on test questions and he used my test as final exam answers.    Dr Zucker had been working on his most recent update to his textbook and he updated it using modern computer science nomenclature I suggested to him.  When I graduated I got a reference letter written such that anyone reading it would be a fool for not hiring me. 

17 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Squished, the fish were.

Under no circumstances should Tua continue to play.

Sucks to be a Dolphins fan.

Hamlin with an utterly clean hit.

Imploding is the best description for the '24 Fish.

Your homework is to combine the Haiku with first letter meaning into an epic poem.

I did one in college with 30 stanzas.