The real useful idiots (can actually be proven)

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Indeed! However in the case of an invasion and insurrection I think we can make an exception here. 

Here is a flaw, she never had a trial for those crimes are you saying it was okay for cops to shoot and kill an unarmed person because in their judgement a crime was happening?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

Here is a flaw, she never had a trial for those crimes are you saying it was okay for cops to shoot and kill an unarmed person because in their judgement a crime was happening?

According to obdurate hypocrites,  yes.

Roundy really exposed himself there.

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Indeed! However in the case of an invasion and insurrection I think we can make an exception here. 

So the blmers who were invading federal buildings all summer and the Palestinians who are to this day protesting and stopping gov proceedings can all be gunned down as traitors according to this. 

The left was crying brutality if security just use tear gas and physical force to stop insurrection and roundy is all for slaughtering unarmed people without thought. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

So the blmers who were invading federal buildings all summer and the Palestinians who are to this day protesting and stopping gov proceedings can all be gunned down as traitors according to this. 

No. To useful idiots only their enemies deserve gun justice. 

Fellow useful idiots are protected when they do the same or worse.

And you're a racist for suggesting otherwise.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

That is the most pathetic, sad, and lonely account on this board (which is saying something).

Sometimes I wonder if it’s actually a liberal trying to post the most ludicrous and unbelievable MAGA stuff just to see if people bite. 

He sits in his “den,” which is covered in wood paneling that he plans to get around to “one day” to make his home leap past the design styles of the 70s and 80s. He uses the word “commie” when he gets flustered and can’t think of any other grown up term, regardless that commie makes zero sense in the context of the conversation. You know when republicans started getting appropriately called weirdos? This confused boomer, who loves to spam us with his weirdo twitter feed - literally every tweet he finds interesting he starts a new thread with, then literally just replies to himself over and over 😂- is mold for republican weirdo. 

But he’s got he’s two minions on here that like every non-stop post, so he gets that little jolt of excitement when one of those

other two weirdos give him that sweet sweet thumbs up. 

He’s literally the saddest poster I’ve ever seen on TBD, and that’s saying a LOT. 

I'm starting to think you’re right: he’s really just a liberal trolling all of us. 

Sad little boomer. 

🤡

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

He sits in his “den,” which is covered in wood paneling that he plans to get around to “one day” to make his home leap past the design styles of the 70s and 80s. He uses the word “commie” when he gets flustered and can’t think of any other grown up term, regardless that commie makes zero sense in the context of the conversation. You know when republicans started getting appropriately called weirdos? This confused boomer, who loves to spam us with his weirdo twitter feed - literally every tween he finds interesting he starts a new thread with, then literally just replies to himself over and over 😂- is mold for republican weirdo. 

But he’s got he’s two minions on here that like every non-stop post, so he gets that little jolt of excitement when one of those

other two weirdos give him that sweet sweet thumbs up. 

He’s literally the saddest poster I’ve ever seen on TBD, and that’s saying a LOT. 

I'm starting to think you’re right: he’s really just a liberal trolling all of us. 

Sad little boomer. 

🤡

What’s in your home? Or do you rent? 

25 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Hey stevestojan (sh.it) went to the wood paneling "joke" again.

Trust me sh.it, it will eventually be funny if you keep going back to that well, but it's going to take about 88 more tries.

Oh and FYI, you're going to need someone to quote you for me to see your pathetic sick burns going forward as you joined the useful idiot perma ignore list a few weeks ago.

Now is where you pull the fresh move of saying that I'm only pretending to have your posts on ignore.

You'll be the very first to pull that one.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The MOST useful of the useful idiots are the ones still quoting and sharing tweets from the paid for Russian assets.  They do not care that they are sharing Russian propaganda.   

Nothing from maga world is sane.  It is 100% corrupt insanity.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The MOST useful of the useful idiots are the ones still quoting and sharing tweets from the paid for Russian assets.  They do not care that they are sharing Russian propaganda.   

Nothing from maga world is sane.  It is 100% corrupt insanity.

Personally, if I found out someone whose content I shared was being funded by our enemies, I’d stop sharing (or even consuming) their content.

But that’s just me…

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trust me sh.it, it will eventually be funny if you keep going back to that well, but it's going to take about 88 more tries.

Oh and FYI, you're going to need someone to quote you for me to see your pathetic sick burns going forward as you joined the useful idiot perma ignore list a few weeks ago.

Now is where you pull the fresh move of saying that I'm only pretending to have your posts on ignore.

The sad little boomer just can’t help himself! 

🤡🤡🤡

1 hour ago, Commsvet11 said:

Found another wood panel owner! 

🤣

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Personally, if I found out someone whose content I shared was being funded by our enemies, I’d stop sharing (or even consuming) their content.

But that’s just me…

Of course!  It's just proof these people are unserious scumbags.  

They like Russian propaganda!

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Of course!  It's just proof these people are unserious scumbags.  

They like Russian propaganda!

There’s a podcaster I really liked but then it came out he was sexually harassing women. 

Even though it didn’t have anything to do with the content he created, I stopped listening because I didn’t want to support him after that.

I can’t even imagine still listening to any of these goons who have been on our enemies payroll. It’s insane. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

So cool.  I wish I could be like you.   

How do I do it?  Do I start with the Russian propaganda, inccest, or shortening my johnson?  I'm guessing it's inccest that kicks it off strong.

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

So cool.  I wish I could be like you.   

How do I do it?  Do I start with the Russian propaganda, inccest, or shortening my johnson?  I'm guessing it's inccest that kicks it off strong.

You know he was shoved into more than one locker in high school. 

42 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I picture that role more for Tommy.  White incel Erkel.  NC I picture painted blue wearing a tinfoil hat married to his sister.  Muttering about Ray Epps.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

Hey everyone! Look at the “cool” kid on a 90s based social media platform making fun of people because……… of people still having wood paneling? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

Hey everyone! Look at the “cool” kid on a 90s based social media platform making fun of people because……… of people still having wood paneling? 

Just pointing out some potential root causes of him growing up to become a full fledged right wing weirdo. Was just trying to help! 🫤

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Just pointing out some potential root causes of him growing up to become a full fledged right wing weirdo. Was just trying to help! 🫤

oh like  how you like spending a Saturday making fun of

stranger online? Sounds like you spent time in a locker or two 

• Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

oh like  how you like spending a Saturday making fun of

stranger online? Sounds like you spent time in a locker or two 

You…. You realize the person I’m making fun of calls everyone who doesn’t follow his right wing nutjob thoughts “useful idiots?” That guy. Yes. I’m making fun of him. 100%. On a Saturday even. 

14 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

You…. You realize the person I’m making fun of calls everyone who doesn’t follow his right wing nutjob thoughts “useful idiots?” That guy. Yes. I’m making fun of him. 100%. On a Saturday even. 

What do you think that makes you….