The real useful idiots (can actually be proven)

How many times have we heard right wing stooges complain about the left talking about the oh so fake Russia narrative?

A lot right?  So let's take a look at the true useful idiots, the right wing personalities that took money from Russia (that means Putin for those of you that need that spelled out).

Now that this is happening I'm sure these bought and paid for personalities are being vilified and are losing their audience and influence since they've clearly been proven as losers bought by the Kremlin?  Right?  Nah!!!  The right doesn't care!  Benny is a favorite of the true useful idiot posters in our forum.

Seen any outrage from the right about this?  Not too much.

Bill used to always say every accusation is a confession.

JFC he may have been right.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Can it be both? Like wtf cares enough to go to rallies?

B man

19 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Yeah, but heck, I'd go to a Harris rally for the bus ride and a free sandwich too.

Really free sandwiches?  what kind?  my wife's last heavy app Harris fundraiser cost $50.

• Eyeroll 1

The real useful idiots

You just can't find a better example

Students for Justice in Palestine plans 'Week of Rage' on anniversary of Oct. 7 attacks

Patrick McDonald 

The anti-Israel group, National Students for Justice in Palestine (NSJP), is planning a nationwide “Week of Rage” on college campuses, beginning on the one-year anniversary of Hamas’ Oct. 7 attacks against the Jewish state.

The Week of Rage is scheduled to last from Oct. 7–Oct. 11 to mark what the group calls “a year of genocide in Gaza.”

“For over 11 months now, the Zionist entity, with the backing of the U.S. and our universities, has committed a horrific assault on the nearly 2 million Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip,” the group posted to Instagram on Sept. 16. “Since the start of this genocide, the people of Gaza have continued to stand steadfast, resilient, and unwavering in the face of these crimes. It is for them that we rise.”

https://www.campusreform.org/article/students-justice-palestine-plans-week-rage-anniversary-oct-7-attacks/26433

• Thank you (+1) 2

fd3de182-8c0c-4210-bc06-33887d5821e9-105

On 9/13/2024 at 5:58 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

On 9/13/2024 at 7:12 PM, Starr-Bills said:

5 hours ago, 4th&long said:

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Let me go ask Ashley Babbitt what a useful idiot is 🎤🪦

She was. You’re still trying to make her a hero victim. Not that useful except to fools. But keep it up with your ridiculous communist assertions. I’m further from a communist than the vast majority of MAGAs especially those sucking the government teat

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

She was. You’re still trying to make her a hero victim. Not that useful except to fools. But keep it up with your ridiculous communist assertions. I’m further from a communist than the vast majority of MAGAs especially those sucking the government test. 

Beg pardon? I’m on your side my man