Will Miami start taking calls on Hill?

RoscoeParrish

38 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Wait...is this Duck "Better than Josh Allen" Hodges?

LOL...why yes it is. 

On the Dolphins forum. they are talkng going after Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Ryan Tannehill, and Jimmy G., among others. And one says Tuan will play next week vs. Seattle "mark his words", lol.

I feel bad for Tua, but I am relishing reading their forum's collective misery. Good entertainment for a Saturday.

https://finheaven.com/forums/miami-dolphins-forum.4/

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

And you compared him to Hill who did nothing Thursday.  

I mean do I really need to give a long explanation? Do you only comment on the last thing or do you try to read the whole conversation? 

I said teams would trade a 1st.

Someone else said: Diggs got less than.

I said: Hill is better than Diggs, Hill has far more production and once Diggs loses a step he's done, once Hill loses a step he will still be a #2 WR. I think Diggs has lost a half step plus Diggs has the locker room cancer label

Someone else said: Diggs isn't washed: he looked good against the Colts

Me: he had 33 yards on 6 catches but the 2 TDs inflate hide his lack of production

That's the conversation. I'll also add this: Hill had more yards Thursday night when his QB played bad, got knocked out in the 3rd Quarter against a much better team (24 receiving and 12 rushing yards). Comparing Diggs and Hill overall Hill Hill's last two years are better than Digg's career year in 2020. Also Hill doesn't have to answer for his Totals considering Diggs became a complete non-factor when Joe Brady took over as OC last year and his numbers dropped drastically over the last 8 weeks.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/13/2024 at 10:59 AM, RoscoeParrish said:

After last night, Tua’s career may be in jeopardy. 

Tyreek has a base salary of only $1.2M this season. The Dolphins trading him now will accelerate his cap hit for next season, but still save them money. He’s already 30 and most speed guys don’t have much longer shelf life at that age.

If I was Miami, I think I move on now while I can still recoup some value. But they probably have a different opinion. 

So what do you think? Does Hill finish the season in a Dolphin uniform?

They just signed Hill to an extension before the season started, why would they trade him?

19 minutes ago, klos63 said:

They just signed Hill to an extension before the season started, why would they trade him?

If ownership says blow it up, then he’s one of the most valuable pieces on the team. He would return a first for sure. I think Tua would have to be out for the entire season or possibly retire for that to happen though. So it wouldn’t happen until around the trade deadline.