Will Miami start taking calls on Hill?

RoscoeParrish

It is crazy what one disaster of a night can do on the perspective of a franchise.  

They gave a pile of money to Ramsey, Hill, Waddle, Tua, and the coach McDaniel.  Now it all looks like an expensive lame duck.  Proved against the Bills they can't get it done (that was their best shot for awhile), and now Tua's immediate and long-term football playing career may be in jeopardy.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Process said:

Not sure on Hill but at some point in the near future they are going to need to blow it all up in Miami. They are a mess right now with a bad roster, bad coaching, and bad contracts. 

Until yesterday they were elite super bowl contender with a creative genius idiot savant of a HC.  

Now you can justifiably assert some of those characteristics since the may have no NFL ready quarterback.  With Tua's condition you dont go in with Skylar Thompson as your own viable alternative QB.

41 minutes ago, Process said:

Not sure on Hill but at some point in the near future they are going to need to blow it all up in Miami. They are a mess right now with a bad roster, bad coaching, and bad contracts. 

I think it's still a little early to say, but McDaniel's moment may have passed. It's starting to look like his offense has been figured out, and he's having trouble adapting to something new. He looked bad last night.

• Agree 1

Just now, Low Positive said:

Everyone is assuming that Tua is out for a long time, but from accounts he was alert in the locker room after the game. It may only be a few weeks. People are being overly dramatic after a week 2 loss.

Every concussion Tua gets from now on could lead to CTE and Brain dysfunction. He has the potential to damage his brain. Do I think he plays? Yes.... but I also think any concussion on any given play could be his last. It's like Pat Lafontaine 

35 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Tyreek Hill is better than Diggs. His two years as a Dolphins: 1750 yards, 10 TDs, 119 catches is his average. He also doesn't have the "locker room cancer" label that Diggs has. If Diggs loses a step he's bad. If Hill loses a step he's still a #2 WR. 

I'd prefer Waddle but they're not trading either. Hill is not a locker room cancer but his off the field issues are a different kind of distraction. 

1 minute ago, somnus00 said:

I think it's still a little early to say, but McDaniel's moment may have passed. It's starting to look like his offense has been figured out, and he's having trouble adapting to something new. He looked bad last night.

I still really like those pitches to RBs in motion where you don’t know which guy is getting the ball. Brady should steal that one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, T.E. said:

If he went to, like, the Rams, that team would go to the Super Bowl.

Tyreek down the field with Kupp underneath would be disgusting.  

I think he makes sense for a lot of teams to send them a 2nd Rounder ala Diggs. 

Still an elite player and unless he starts getting hurt, I think he’s got at least this year and next year at an elite level.  

• Agree 1

IMO, they suck because they took the Kyle Shanahan to roster building-  -one stud OL with 4 scrubs —but Terron is no Trent and their OL coach hasn’t been able to coach up the rest like shanahans coaches have.

-invest all the offensive resources on playmakers.  
-invested poorly in chubb and Ramsey. 

their IOL may be the worst in the league.  

• Agree 1