Tua concussion

pennstate10

I’m not entirely sure that Tua had a concussion last night. On the play, there wasn’t a severe impact, no helmet to helmet or helmet to ground, but instead it was helmet to Hankins midsection. 

what was apparent initially was that Tua neck got torqued at a pretty extreme angle. So I’m wondering whether his injury was really a carotid compression, with a transient obstruction to blood flow. That can give symptoms similar to a concussion. Persistent Dizziness, LOC, and nausea. 

• Dislike 3

5 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

I’m not entirely sure that Tua had a concussion last night. On the play, there wasn’t a severe impact, no helmet to helmet or helmet to ground, but instead it was helmet to Hankins midsection. 

what was apparent initially was that Tua neck got torqued at a pretty extreme angle. So I’m wondering whether his injury was really a carotid compression, with a transient obstruction to blood flow. That can give symptoms similar to a concussion. Persistent Dizziness, LOC, and nausea. 

dude.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Good lord.

Thinking OP is either a troll else one of those weird Q types who attacked the sandyhook victim's families as paid actors.  

Will say that they made very sure to not show his arms and hands on any replay after the live play.  Which is right ways.

• Like (+1) 2

• SDS locked this topic