Hollywood Brown to miss most of the season

SCBills

I’m sorry for his injury as they all suck.  Not just ours.  I genuinely felt bad for Tua last night.  I can’t keep track if it’s four or five concussions in five years.

Tua received his guaranteed money.  I think over $90 mil.  Get out while you’re hopefully ahead.  My oldest son Ian had five and the crazy thing is none were from football, but all lax.  He ended up giving up his full ride in D1 lax.  I was proud of him as it was his choice.  Unfortunately at 25 he has problems sleeping, and chronic headaches/migraines.

I really hope Tua makes the right choice.  CTE is a death sentence.  It’s not worth it.  It has nothing to do with the Fish.  We could beat them with Tua.  It has to do with a decent guy it seems who should think about the next 60 years of his life.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

As a Bills fan, YAY!  As a Sooners fan, that sucks.  I am so Torn.

You should not be torn. You need to re-evaluate things if you feel torn right now. He’s a former player for one of your teams and plays for the opposition currently for your other one. It is illogical to have any allegiance to some guy who no longer plays for one of your teams in that circumstance.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

You should not be torn. You need to re-evaluate things if you feel torn right now. He’s a former player for one of your teams and plays for the opposition currently for your other one. It is illogical to have any allegiance to some guy who no longer plays for one of your teams in that circumstance.

I know... I know...

15 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Meh. Next man up. Personally, I think, after Mahomes, the best guy on their offense is their RB Pacheco. That dude is tough as nails, fast, and hard to tackle.

I think kelce, thuney, creed and smith are all better than Pacheco.  He’s a good back, but he’s not this good on another team imo.