Bills vs Jags Game Week Thread - MNF

3 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Not that it matters but I don't like granting these awards based solely on stats.

Yes Ingram played very good game and had 2 interceptions which is awesome, but to my eye he wasn't even best Bills defender in that game.

At least Oliver and Benford were much better, even if it doesn't show on the stat sheet.

But these awards are completely irrelevant anyway so who cares :)

That's all you can really go by because everything else is subjective. 

I'm always nervous about the Bills, but this Jags game is another test. The Jags have played so badly and they will be a desperate team. They have some talented players who could break out. And the Bills have had a number of inexplicable games against the Jags going back to the 1990s. 

I want the Bills to squash them like a bug but I'll be happy if they eek out a win and nobody gets hurt. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

3 hours ago, The Helmet of said:

Trevor Lawrence on Jags: “We suck right now”

Can’t remember Josh Allen ever making comments like this.

I won't judge Trevor Lawrence by his stupid words.

I will however judge him by his stupid hair.

BTW, have you posted in the "Tua's Broken Dome" topic?

Just curious.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

199824462_199824462-79d958bd22d8450593cf

Bills vs. Jaguars ‘Monday Night Football’ game set for early kickoff in Week 3

Bills Mafia, be sure to mark your calendars and set your reminders for the Buffalo Bills’ Week 3 primetime matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Bills host the Jaguars in the early window of the Week 3 Monday Night Football (MNF) doubleheader, with kickoff scheduled at 7:30 p.m. EDT on ESPN.

How to watch Buffalo Bills vs Jacksonville Jaguars game on TV, streaming

▶ Cable/Network TV: ESPN. The game will be available on Spectrum channel 24 in Rochester, Syracuse and Albany; channel 25 in Binghamton; channel 29 in Elmira; channel 30 in Buffalo; and channel 43 in Utica.

▶ Online streaming services: With your TV subscription you can watch on your phone or tablet on ESPN.com, the ESPN mobile app, and ESPN Deportes. You can also watch games on NFL.com and the NFL mobile app, and you can subscribe to NFL+, the league’s own streaming service, though you can’t cast the games to your TV - you must watch on your phone or tablet.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Am I the only one who just noticed there are two Monday Night Football Games?

The other is Cincinatti @ Washington.

that's insane.

7:30 start as well on ESPN. Aikman and Buck are calling the Commanders - Bengals game on ABC at 8:15.

23 minutes ago, Gregg said:

7:30 start as well on ESPN. Aikman and Buck are calling the Commanders - Bengals game on ABC at 8:15.

i'm so excited to see the Bengals Commanders game - no one ever.

imagine the Commanders winning? Ravens stand a good shot at losing. Browns should beat the Giants. Steelers undefeated host the Chaargers and should win.

Bengals and Ravens 0-3 would be so flippin cute.

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

i'm so excited to see the Bengals Commanders game - no one ever.

imagine the Commanders winning? Ravens stand a good shot at losing. Browns should beat the Giants. Steelers undefeated host the Chaargers and should win.

Bengals and Ravens 0-3 would be so flippin cute.

I could see the Chargers pulling off the upset. Harbaugh has them playing well. While the Steelers have an excellent defense their offense is garbage.