Bills vs Jags Game Week Thread - MNF

Royale with Cheese

1 minute ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Yep you’re correct.  That’s the only game McD beat them, when Josh owned Ramsay.  

it’s funny, if you look up Josh’s stat line from that game it’s not very good… but I seem to remember Ramsey getting burned in a couple critical moments of that game (which was a close one… 24-21 was the final) 😃

Just now, RiotAct said:

it’s funny, if you look up Josh’s stat line from that game it’s not very good… but I seem to remember Ramsey getting burned in a couple critical moments of that game (which was a close one… 24-21 was the final) 😃

I remember the long pass to the Alabama WR and Josh running wild.  

2 hours ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Perhaps a more relevant comparison? McD (1-3) and Josh (1-2) vs the Jags!  The worst win % of any team played at least 4 times. 

Fair-  the losses are brutal and McDermott and Allen have had success.  But not a comparison to Miami vs Buffalo

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Fair-  the losses are brutal and McDermott and Allen have had success.  But not a comparison to Miami vs Buffalo

There are comparisons. One of which is win %. McD has the most success vs the Phins and the worst vs the Jags.  Bills have been the favored team on paper for all but one matchup.  For some reason, McD’s teams underperform vs the Jags.  Let’s hope this changes next Monday with a blowout victory.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Its my son’s 3rd home game.  Its my probably 7th home game.  About 5 away games.

How old is your son? We took our kids to NFL games in Florida when they were young, but I didn’t take them to Buffalo until they were 16. It wasn’t an age thing, it’s just when it worked into our lives. Those are very special memories. You should be excited! 

ENJOY!!! 

20 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Remember the days when 2-0 gave you an 80% chance of making the playoffs? Those days are LOOOOOOOOONG gone!

Remember a 12-14 game season? It’s getting like baseball, but baseball doesn’t have the same attrition rate. We have a LOOOOOOONG way to go in this season. Knock on wood! 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

How old is your son? We took our kids to NFL games in Florida when they were young, but I didn’t take them to Buffalo until they were 16. It wasn’t an age thing, it’s just when it worked into our lives. Those are very special memories. You should be excited! 

ENJOY!!! 

You guys are awesome 

Obviously being born and raised in Buffalo.. my father took me to my first game when I was literally a toddler 

And I've been addicted ever since 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You guys are awesome 

Obviously being born and raised in Buffalo.. my father took me to my first game when I was literally a toddler 

And I've been addicted ever since 

It became a rite of passage type thing, and a special bond. Like with our dads, it’s something you pass on. It’s also something we have in common to stay in touch with each other. It’s easy to let every day life take over, but if there is any Bills news we will all make time. It’s a beautiful thing. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

It became a rite of passage type thing, and a special bond. Like with our dads, it’s something you pass on. It’s also something we have in common to stay in touch with each other. It’s easy to let every day life take over, but if there is any Bills news we will all make time. It’s a beautiful thing. 

I unfortunately do not have any children yet so I can't really do that lol

But my father didn't have me till he was older so I don't fret lol 

I'm definitely ready to settle down now tho .. I just know I couldn't 10-15 years ago