Bills vs Jags Game Week Thread - MNF

Royale with Cheese

Someway, somehow we always play down to the Jags. This is a potential trap game, after the Bills dismantled the Fins the Bills will ooze confidence. However this is the game where leaders like JA and VM need to get the team completely focused to play. How easy is it to look ahead vs the Ravens, Texans and Jets (oh my)? We always seems to overlook the Jags and it bites the team in the a*ss. Time for payback! 

13 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm starting this early because I'm flying up there with my son next week and after last night, I'm more excited than I was Christmas 1987 when I got my Nintendo.

The energy should be off the charts.

So, the Jags play the Browns.  I'm not sure if you're going to get any indication on that game because I think the Browns suck.  However, if Deshaun Watson can move the ball on them, I'm going to start feeling confident.  The Jags lost to the Dolphins but they did fumble it away.  So it looks like the Jags were able to move the ball on the Dolphins prior to that?  I think we can get to Lawrence and can make it rough for him.

JAGS O sh*t the bed in the second half against the Dolphins. They didn’t move the ball at all in the fourth Q.

Two desperate teams (BROWNS vs JAGS)… but my money is on the home team with the hot weather advantage.

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Little payback for that British debacle.

The game in London was garbage.

That was when Dorsey was at the peak of his professional incompetence.

This time around Buffalo’s coaches will enjoy the extra time to prepare.

I’m looking forward to a knockout.

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

For whatever reason the Bills have always had trouble with Jacksonville.  I remember Tony Boselli absolutely shutting down Bruce Smith back in the mid 90s, especially in a playoff game.  So I'm glad this will be at home on MNF for the maximum Buffalo energy and atmosphere.  The OL has to play it's best.

I’m getting the feeling that we are going to win handily, I’m thinking by two scores, 

• Agree 1

I didn't see Jags - Phins but it sounds like Pederson went turtle in crunch time. Not the play calling you expect when a coach trusts his QB to salvage the W.

Our D is showing up big, our run game is showing up big and we have a franchise QB. I haven't forgotten about their defensive stars but I think we exorcise our past Jaguar demons in this game. 

• Like (+1) 1

The most pointless teams (Titans, Jets) always give us the most trouble. 

T Lawrence is closer to Daniel Jones than Brady but he can make some plays with his feet and they have a good D (😉). 

I count Miami as an easy W every time but this stupid team always makes things hard. Imagine a Gabe Davis monster game in a Jags win???? 😂