Bills vs Jags Game Week Thread - MNF

I feel like this game has so many red flags, and it's driving me crazy!

1) Allen has played very poorly on MNF the last few years (especially last year). He's 3-5 overall, but only 1 - 4 since 2021. That includes his 2 worst games last year:

- 4 turnover game against the Jets (62.7 rtg)

- 3 turnover game against the Broncos (59.3 rtg)

2) Allen has played OK vs the Jags, but not great overall (4 turnovers the last 2 games vs 3 TDs)

3) Jags have beaten us the last 2 times we've played, including during their awful Urban Meyer year.

4) The Jags are 0-2 and desperate. They NEED the win & can't afford to drop to 0-3.

5) They actually have a pretty good defense. They're tied with the Bills for 9th fewest points per game (and our opponents share the same overall record - as we've both played Miami + a 1-2 team).

6) I'm a whiny baby & have a bad habit of overthinking things! 😭

That being said, I'm still sticking with the Bills winning 34 - 16!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Must-win tomorrow to keep pace with the Chosen Ones

Who cares if we keep up with them honestly.  Would the #1 seed be nice? Sure.  But We proved last year that home field in the playoffs doesn't guarantee anything,  particularly against the chiefs.  I just want to get in the dance,  any seed.  

• Disagree 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
3 hours ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Who cares if we keep up with them honestly.  Would the #1 seed be nice? Sure.  But We proved last year that home field in the playoffs doesn't guarantee anything,  particularly against the chiefs.  I just want to get in the dance,  any seed.  

it’s not just home field. It’s a first round bye. That’s an extra week to rest as well as not getting further banged up. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Someone on twitter actually mentioned that Lewis Cine was with the LB group and not the DBs in group photos. Find this interesting but plays into the pass coverage happy undersized LBs the Bills love 

yeah noticed that too in another thread with pics of the LB on roster/PS

Edited by freddyjj