Bills vs Jags Game Week Thread - MNF

17 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Waggle Right Naked with a Z Corner/Comeback Y Delay to the Flat and the backside running a Drag with a Post on the backside. Usually a nice easy throw to begin the game to the TE Delay with the option to let the QB take off for positive yardage.

I'd go with the spider 2 Y banana instead. 

On 9/21/2024 at 12:44 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Studying up on the Jags first games a little. They basically lost their first two games due to a few errors and miscues: eg, fumble by Etienne as as he is about to score against Dolphins, and illegal formation penalty to call back the go-ahead TD against the Browns. 

Other miscues too in both of their games. But this team easily could be 2-0. I think this is going to be a tough one.

You are correct? Most folk in effect ignore what actually happened in games leading up to the current upcoming game, frankly if the Bills don’t play like their season is on the line, they are likely to lose, I believe that the our HC & players are smart enough to not believe their own press clippings, and will in the end win this game, 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

You are correct? Most folk in effect ignore what actually happened in games leading up to the current upcoming game, frankly if the Bills don’t play like their season is on the line, they are likely to lose, I believe that the our HC & players are smart enough to not believe their own press clippings, and will in the end win this game, 

GO BILLS!!!

Im not saying the game is going to be easy but "Most folk in effect ignore what actually happened in games..."  They played Miami and the Browns and scored 15ppg.  Its not like they just had some unlucky things happen. They weren't good on offense.

Edited by Scott7975

20 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Im not saying the game is going to be easy but "Most folk in effect ignore what actually happened in games..."  They played Miami and the Browns and scored 15ppg.  Its not like they just had some unlucky things happen. They weren't good on offense.

I guess I’m saying, don’t count your chickens before they hatch, as the saying goes, our Bills have laid an egg the last two times we played them, don’t get me wrong, I believe we can win the game, but every so often Murphy shows up.,., 😁👍

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

We have lost the last two to these assclowns.  We need to beat them like a rented mule.

1 hour ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

This has all the makings of a classic letdown game on primetime against a not so good team. 

Team needs to come out. Take care of business. And move on to Baltimore. Going 3-0 makes the Ravens game not as important. 

I don't see it. Unless we are Ike 10-0 or something, I don't see this Bills team having a "letdown".  They are in hunt mode again.